IGNORED

Let's make an epic burger

Braintree

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my favourite toppings on a burger recently has to be fried onion rings (with the batter) - married with barbecue sauce, cheddar cheese, and of course, bacon, this is truly one way to bring epicness to your burgers.

One of my favourite toppings on a burger recently has to be fried onion rings (with the batter) - married with barbecue sauce, cheddar cheese, and of course, bacon, this is truly one way to bring epicness to your burgers.

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

true this. a-1 works nicely in that mix in place of bbq as well. either one. stomachfuckinggrowl

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

Only if you eat it all the time - once in awhile is certainly fine.

Guest Calx Sherbet

it took you guys two pages to make one topping? you guys are the worst cooks ever, i expected a towering behemoth by now

and bacon is awful

Guest Deep Fried Everything

burger_top.gif

mayo-sam.jpg

Rote_Zwiebeln_aufgeschnitten_asb_2004_PICT4222.JPG

mmmmmm a good start

edit: i'm assuming the top burger is just a bun, and ignoring all those phony condiments and fruits/vegetables that look like they *might be there.

Archived