IGNORED

Tahnaiya Russel

Guest HokusPoker

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imo it's just taken from a better source - maybe a set where afx or vibert played a slightly different mix or something....but it's not important really... question was where is it from and it's from the scirem track.

imo it's just taken from a better source - maybe a set where afx or vibert played a slightly different mix or something....but it's not important really... question was where is it from and it's from the scirem track.

I realize it's a version of Scirem, but it's doesn't sound like a untouched clip from the Vibert Breezeblock set. So I was asking where it's from. An Elusive mix or from some other source.

Let the debate begin... Luke has played other afx vs. vibert stuff live before... so here it is ?

Let the debate begin... Luke has played other afx vs. vibert stuff live before... so here it i

Does someone has at least a decent file of it in 320kbps and would like to share it with us? :)

sorry I'm late to the party

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4nl1zz

where did this originally come from/i.e. did Future Music originally have this on their website for DL or was it off a CD with the magazine or what? (purely out of wanting a flac rather than an MP3s interests :) -although mp3 is better than nothing! cheers for this, sounds a bit cleaner than the murky file I had)

The tune Scirem was from a file I posted from 2006- see above. it was ripped from Luke's 2006 breezeblock.

I named it scirem as it was just a simple title for the track. SCI fi staircase REMix... I grabbed it from Luke Vibert 2006 breezeblock set. The track was never actually confirmed to RDJ's future music remix, but most likely it is, just based on what ive read on the track.

• 4 weeks later...

Has Elusive posted... um "elusive" clips like this in the past?

not sure if he's posted them but he had a CD quality version of Synthacon before anybody else, before Rushup Edge leaked. The nature of his username and persona here is to be extremely elusive, drop hints but continue to be incredibly vague about how he gets access to this stuff. The only thing we really 'know' about elusive is that he *fucking hates* reflections

he has a username on Xltronic that's less 'elusive'

He has confirmed numerous times he's from Detroit though. Not that I believe any of it. But you know, before everyone starts to believe he's Yeezus or anything.

Has Elusive posted... um "elusive" clips like this in the past?

not sure if he's posted them but he had a CD quality version of Synthacon before anybody else, before Rushup Edge leaked. The nature of his username and persona here is to be extremely elusive, drop hints but continue to be incredibly vague about how he gets access to this stuff. The only thing we really 'know' about elusive is that he *fucking hates* reflections

he has a username on Xltronic that's less 'elusive'

Thanks for the info.

Are you talking about this?

http://xltronic.com/mb/87080/0

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/3107-aphex-twin-melt/

Impakt's master from the Snowbombing set?

I'm wondering if the clip Elusive posted here is just mined from a different Vibert live set or something. Or some kind of fan remix/reconstruction(?). Although in threads about "Scirem", he has consistently said that it wasn't the Future Music remix, which would be impossible to know for sure given the info about it. Who knows.

Archived