IGNORED

let's get ulillillia some book sales

playbynumbers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dugg... I bet his mind will be blown by the number of purchases...

But I can't help but wonder if we're doing more harm than good if he has good book sales, and then thinks he can make a career as a writer?

''A small thunderstorm is somewhat visible to the south.The sky is 3/8 scattered with cirrus clouds and 1/8 scattered with altostratus clouds. So begins the new fantasy novel by Nick Smith aka internet legend Ulillillia, telling the story about Knuckles, the hero from Korona. A captivating story with many unexpected turns is promised.''

with a blurb like that why shouldnt he be able to

Guest inteeliguntdesign

I'm going to buy it. It'll be liking owning part of the internet's zeitgeist. When historians look back at the storm of madness the internet brought about initially this book will be singled out. It's a seminal book regarding the internet's ability to create and cultivate memes. It's history I tells ya!

he should write for mcsweeneys.

hey guys let's feed his delusions of grandeur and make it seem like he's a successful young gentleman and not an autistic virginal freak.

Guest Glass Plate

Nick Smith has written a book that makes RPGs (role playing games) come to life. You will find that once you pick this book up, the motive to continue reading it will remain in the 700-800 range for the entire duration of the book, making the urge to finish the book more important than most other tasks except perhaps going to the bathroom. During your reading adventure, 54 hours and 52 minutes will pass in book time. Of course you may finish the book faster than this, but at a hefty 258 pages I would not recommend attempting to finish it in less than 2 hours, because this would require you to read roughly 645 words per minute (300*258/120), or more.

The main character is Knuckles, a purple (A0000E0) humanoid who solves mysteries. I don't want to give away too much of the plot, but if you enjoy spell casting and gliding at speeds of up to 800 miles per hour, you will probably like the story line.

hey guys let's feed his delusions of grandeur and make it seem like he's a successful young gentleman and not an autistic virginal freak.

As if an autistic virginal freak has never made any money/become successful. It's not as if he's not aware of his own handicaps. Let the man make some money off of his own creations.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived