IGNORED

let's get ulillillia some book sales

playbynumbers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only just spotted this, and the first thing I did was race here to make a thread about it. but there's already a thread.

Ordered my copy.

Why are there no reviews on the Lulu site yet? we need to get some favourable reviews up there....

Guest Glass Plate

after reading the preview, i think this is actually a screenplay. or something. it's definitely supposed to be a movie.

It was a 10 year process, first a movie, then a play, then a book.

I've been reading when this on the john now and then, laughter on every page for me, quite glad I supported him.

You'll be missing a treat, Zeph. Here's some samples:

Arena ticket clerk

Okay. You are fighter number 14. Good luck. Here are the rules.

The arena ticket clerk takes a pamphlet.

Knuckles

I already know the rules, I sensed them.

The arena ticket clerk puts the pamphlet back.

--

Tu

I guess I'll go with pepperoni as well. Then again, split it between half cheese and half-pepperoni. Although I would prefer thick crust, I wouldn't mind going with a thin crust.

Knuckles

Basically then, have one pizza a cheese-only and the other as pepperoni. Tu will get one-third of each while the others get two-thirds of their type. That way, it's fairly split and easier to make.

Tu

I can agree with that. You're smart!

--

Knuckles

If you do encounter any of these monsters, (with emphasis) do not fight them! (normal) They are incredibly powerful, especially the large ones. (with emphasis) No military should attempt to fight these either (nortmal). Bombs and missiles will heal them instead. They are so resistant that they're very hard to scratch even ignoring elemental properties. (with emphasis) Let me deal with them.

Jimmy Wilson

What an unusual event! You really are powerful! Your statement nearly three years ago about having this kind of power was true! Why did the monster heal you though, knowing the green number?

Knuckles

It cast the plasma ball 55 spell on me and I absorb fire-elemental attacks. That means it cures me. I cast ultimara6 on it, the cause of the big damage.

Jimmy Wilson

I didn't catch that part but oh well. The green one on you distracted me from catching it.

Knuckles

This is all I need to report. You can return to normal broadcasting now.

After a second, the TV resumes normal broadcasting, cutting to advertisements, one for life insurance.

Jimmy Wilson

What a fascinating story! Did you see that thing that caused the voice?

Knuckles

I could sense its position, not see what it looks like or target it. I tried to get it with ultimara6, bur nothing happened, other than wasting spell power. With 467% magic accuracy, missing is extremely unlikely. I need to go to Hawaii though.

Jimmy Wilson

Bye.

You'll be missing a treat, Zeph. Here's some samples:

Arena ticket clerk

Okay. You are fighter number 14. Good luck. Here are the rules.

The arena ticket clerk takes a pamphlet.

Knuckles

I already know the rules, I sensed them.

The arena ticket clerk puts the pamphlet back.

--

Tu

I guess I'll go with pepperoni as well. Then again, split it between half cheese and half-pepperoni. Although I would prefer thick crust, I wouldn't mind going with a thin crust.

Knuckles

Basically then, have one pizza a cheese-only and the other as pepperoni. Tu will get one-third of each while the others get two-thirds of their type. That way, it's fairly split and easier to make.

Tu

I can agree with that. You're smart!

--

Knuckles

If you do encounter any of these monsters, (with emphasis) do not fight them! (normal) They are incredibly powerful, especially the large ones. (with emphasis) No military should attempt to fight these either (nortmal). Bombs and missiles will heal them instead. They are so resistant that they're very hard to scratch even ignoring elemental properties. (with emphasis) Let me deal with them.

Jimmy Wilson

What an unusual event! You really are powerful! Your statement nearly three years ago about having this kind of power was true! Why did the monster heal you though, knowing the green number?

Knuckles

It cast the plasma ball 55 spell on me and I absorb fire-elemental attacks. That means it cures me. I cast ultimara6 on it, the cause of the big damage.

Jimmy Wilson

I didn't catch that part but oh well. The green one on you distracted me from catching it.

Knuckles

This is all I need to report. You can return to normal broadcasting now.

After a second, the TV resumes normal broadcasting, cutting to advertisements, one for life insurance.

Jimmy Wilson

What a fascinating story! Did you see that thing that caused the voice?

Knuckles

I could sense its position, not see what it looks like or target it. I tried to get it with ultimara6, bur nothing happened, other than wasting spell power. With 467% magic accuracy, missing is extremely unlikely. I need to go to Hawaii though.

Jimmy Wilson

Bye.

jesus christ.... yeah, this is def one to sit on the toilet tank... not to be read like a novel...

• 11 months later...
Guest Dirty Protest

Ive been going through his you tube channel, in the same way I keep putting my finger to my nose if theres a bad smell on it. Autism: the digital bearded lady.

Why Knuckles? Aka the homosexxxual gay friend of Sonic? It seems all AS and whatevers are all well into Sonic.

this. You can be a completely coolguy and still be into Mario at 40 but if you have any passing interest in Sonic at that age you're probably a very stunted person

ex: mu-ziq

that cover blows my mind though it's like a rothko or something

• 4 months later...

Archived