IGNORED

2012 five minute clip..

chaosmachine

hah! i just saw a clip on tv and it looked insane. like a toy model set of NY being emptied into a giant crack in the earth. and yes it is probably the best CGI in a while. a lot of it looks like models too, but its blended very nicely

edit: oh crap comcast has the whole thing in hd on demand *watches now* nope it's some gay comcast website thing and i can't even find it. I wonder why more movies dont put their hd trailers or clips on cable on demand wait your link goes right to what i was trying to find , :facepalm:

Guest spraaaa

I think it's probably going to actually happen, otherwise they would wait until closer to the actual date to release it.

i think it should just be like an hour and 36 minutes of nothing but escaping ridiculous disaster scenarios.

It could be like "taken" but instead of Liam Neeson fighting to save his little girl, John Cusack flys/drives/bungee jumps/runs/swims/scuba dives to save his family.

Fucking sweet ass Hollywood!

Guest abusivegeorge

i think it should just be like an hour and 36 minutes of nothing but escaping ridiculous disaster scenarios.

It could be like "taken" but instead of Liam Neeson fighting to save his little girl, John Cusack flys/drives/bungee jumps/runs/swims/scuba dives to save his family.

lol, this would be fucking brilliant.

I think that's what it is, lol.

I think that's what it is, lol.

Fucking A Bro.

the only thing that would make me interested in this movie is if it is like this the whole way through.

was just thinking the same thing. Take out john cusak and the family bits and it would be pretty intense

human civilization is ending and john cusack, his shallow bitch wife, two mongoloid children and witty gay cousin survive.

the sitcom that spawns from this afterward should be good.

this reminds me of that time when some scientists thought that the atmosphere would ignite and kill everyone if we detonated a nuclear bomb.

Archived