IGNORED

2012 five minute clip..

chaosmachine

Guest zaphod

i hope this is two hours of disaster scenarios followed by a one minute closing scene where the family is reunited on some kind of space ship and as they're flying out of earth's atmosphere a scientist guy checks his laptop and runs some calculations and then looks up and goes "guys, it wasn't earth they were trying to warn us about" and then a supernova destroys the solar system and everyone dies

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

i hope this is two hours of disaster scenarios followed by a one minute closing scene where the family is reunited on some kind of space ship and as they're flying out of earth's atmosphere a scientist guy checks his laptop and runs some calculations and then looks up and goes "guys, it wasn't earth they were trying to warn us about" and then a supernova destroys the solar system and everyone dies

hahahahaha lolz, that would be money

That has got to be the worst Arnold impression I've ever heard.

Also, fuck child actors. I want to see things get blown up not hearing some dubbed child going "Woah" and "Dad!". Piss!

EDIT: Also, fuck John Cusack.

this movie looks shit. my friend called me about it the other day saying he really liked that preview, I told him it looks fake as hell, and this movie is gonna suck. Also, I'm so tired of hearing about 2012 all the damn time... History channel has shows about it now ffs! I used to think something was going to happen, now I think it's the next y2k.

Guest Franklin

i think it should just be like an hour and 36 minutes of nothing but escaping ridiculous disaster scenarios.

It could be like "taken" but instead of Liam Neeson fighting to save his little girl, John Cusack flys/drives/bungee jumps/runs/swims/scuba dives to save his family.

Fucking sweet ass Hollywood!

why has nobody made a movie like this?

LOL

zaphod, fred and lolazado need to write a movie like this.

When is the end of the world then?

forgot another lol for george

Thats a nice thought, but the world will still go on when I die I'm sure, I'm not that important.

no, the world will not end for anyone else when you die, but for you it will

Archived