IGNORED

The obligatory Sunday evening

Blir

WATMM.

How are you? What have you accomplished and learned this weekend, other than the usual ball scratching and corn cheese snack eating I mean.

Me? I've had an unproductive one. Friday night I made a massive goof on a client server and deleted a wrong user account by mistake! Can't wait to see how that pans out tomorrow. What a fucking douchebag though, what I get for drinking.

Saturday I pretty much chilled, cousin came over and we mashed the 360 all day while eating garbage. The only thing I achieved there was massive acid reflux.

Today I played a round of golf with my brother in law and did pretty well! Then had an argument with my girlfriend which I still haven't apologized for starting (unless you cound apologizing in such a way that still makes her sound like she's in the wrong ala "SORRY FOR MAKING UR LIEF A MISERY"). I watched Antichrist, showered and here I am fucking bored as the forum has been dead this weekend. Is it just me or is this place starting to lose regulars? I personally blame Abusivegeorge and his kin for inundating the forum with crap posts and conversations better served by IM, but who am I to judge!?

This was intended to be the weekend thread, but I think it can also be the hate Abusivegeorge thread.

Guest abusivegeorge

Watching the mighty Cardiff destroy Watford 4-0 away was delightful.

4-0? Fucking EXCELLENT, thats what I like to hear, being a Luton supporter and all. We won 2-1 yesterday as well, good times.

It's ok Obel coz I know you love me.

WATMM.

How are you? What have you accomplished and learned this weekend, other than the usual ball scratching and corn cheese snack eating I mean.

Me? I've had an unproductive one. Friday night I made a massive goof on a client server and deleted a wrong user account by mistake! Can't wait to see how that pans out tomorrow. What a fucking douchebag though, what I get for drinking.

Saturday I pretty much chilled, cousin came over and we mashed the 360 all day while eating garbage. The only thing I achieved there was massive acid reflux.

Today I played a round of golf with my brother in law and did pretty well! Then had an argument with my girlfriend which I still haven't apologized for starting (unless you cound apologizing in such a way that still makes her sound like she's in the wrong ala "SORRY FOR MAKING UR LIEF A MISERY"). I watched Antichrist, showered and here I am fucking bored as the forum has been dead this weekend. Is it just me or is this place starting to lose regulars? I personally blame Abusivegeorge and his kin for inundating the forum with crap posts and conversations better served by IM, but who am I to judge!?

This was intended to be the weekend thread, but I think it can also be the hate Abusivegeorge thread.

PlatoGWAS2006BlueRibbon2.JPG

WATMM.

PlatoGWAS2006BlueRibbon2.JPG

I think I just got cussed out in the most obscure way possible.

fell asleep on the tube whilst going the wrong way. fell asleep on the platform waiting for a train going back the other way. fell asleep on train going right way and missed my stop. fell asleep on the train going back the other way but didn't miss stop. got mcdonalds breakfast. regretted it.

i got drunk and walked around making a fool of myself. i also saw james holden who was pretty good.

the first four or five tracks on the idiots are winning are genius

i got drunk and walked around making a fool of myself. i also saw james holden who was pretty good.

where at?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKPoS3ekOv8

I went warehouse project on friday night. was immense. took some mephedrone at 10pm and didn't come down till 8am...

Chilled for the rest of the weekend playing xbox and eating.

where at?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKPoS3ekOv8

I went warehouse project on friday night. was immense. took some mephedrone at 10pm and didn't come down till 8am...

Chilled for the rest of the weekend playing xbox and eating.

at a place called stereo in glasgow. i like the clubs up here, small and filthy with great soundsystems.

very gutted that im missing all the warehouse projects though, there is some truely appauling line-ups this winter.

watched 3 la liga footie games, made a couple of half assed attempts at making tracks, taped a string to my cat's tail and lol'ed at her trying to catch it like a dog, played uncharted 2 beta and fallout 3, watched half of the new transformers flick before i couldn't take it anymore and turned it off/deleted, took care of the dishes and went for a drive.

Guest margaret thatcher

spent the weekend watching magners league rugby on s4c and the btcc on itv4. yeah you heard.

last weekend was much more eventful. saw joker, shy fx, alix perez, et al in nottingham. got ripped to the tits because a girl was meant to be coming but she decided against it without telling me, which was nice. whatever, went with some old mates, it was an epic night, and joker is utterly sick.

then somehow woke up in an ex gf's bed. got drunk during the day, went to a random house party that night, met a stack of french people and ate chorizo while blasting out massive attack vs mad professor. glorious.

you liked the joker? i think hes one of the worst dubstep dj's ive ever heard, he played cheesy tune after tune, never let it kick in for more than a minute, and the mixing was shite. full of proper gay vocals too. ive seen him three times and its been just as bad each time.,

Guest margaret thatcher

i don't think he played one tune with a vocal for the first two hours or so. he did play purple city and that kinda stuff at the end though.

compared to skream or nero, he wasn't commercial at all, just solid rhythms and bass.

shy fx however was in a commercial mood. he played original nuttah, everyday, feelings, shake yr body, brown paper bag, lighter...

edit: should mention that joker played a very long set...saw the first hour and a half, we went off to see alix perez for an hour, came back and joker was still djing. and yeah, ok, he played some commercial stuff at the end, but nothing whatsoever with that midrange wobble that everyone else seems to rinse...

Guest margaret thatcher

to be honest, i thought so too. i have a recording of his set at sonar, and there's a lot of shite in it.

oh yeah, scratch perverts were playing too. they went all dubstep, played pretty much every tune that skream played when i saw him in may. "26 basslines" and "night" aren't exactly fresh. not impressed.

went to pub. got told off by landlord. went to pub next night, got told i had been bad the night before. didnt remember this. got told off again. went to mates house. watched district 9 and bruno. drank a lot. did some durgs. went home. got up. had a wank. watched arsenal beat blackburn 6-2. made short film. ate some szechuan bean curd and rice. went on watmm. enjoyed metallica dude's post. listened to megamix of ceephax new album samples a lot.

Archived