IGNORED

ive discovered a vast xltronic conspiracy

MetallicaDude

first i ask that the administrators block anyone with ip from sweden from viewing this topic in the interest of secretcy. as you are about to learn there is avast conspiracy originating on the web site xltronic.com with its webmaster known as "phobiazero" who is in sweden. thank you adminsitrators. if you have any members suspected fo being spys from xltronic.com also please block them from viewing this topic immediately.

fuck you

Guest abusivegeorge
first i ask that the administrators block anyone with ip from sweden from viewing this topic in the interest of secretcy. as you are about to learn there is avast conspiracy originating on the web site xltronic.com with its webmaster known as "phobiazero" who is in sweden. thank you adminsitrators. if you have any members suspected fo being spys from xltronic.com also please block them from viewing this topic immediately.

fuck you

Yeah man, that was proper countryist.

fuck you

hey derelict i think clitterhaus is talking about you up there in post #23.

the rest of you - if you think i took the time to actually type all that - then you're bigger noobs than the OP.

WATMM HAS 4 CORNER SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAYTIME CUBE IN ONLY 24 HOUR ROTATION!

4 CORNER DAYS, CUBES 4 QUAD WATMM- No 1 Day MODERATOR.

FREE SPEECH in XLTRONIC is

"BULL SHIT"

EVIL EDUCATORS

block and suppress

forum.watmm.com

You are educated evil,

and might have to kill

the evil ONE teaching

educators before you

can learn that 4 corner

days actually exist -but

all Cube Truth denied.

Dumb ass educators fear

me and hide from debate.

They are paid to teach a propaganda book - not

Cube Truth - for which

they would be fired. Evil

teachers betray students,

as ONE is a Death Value.

Cube 4x4 voids 1 & MODERATOR.

XLTRONIC ripe for holocaust.

Man evolves from teenager -

in cube metamorphosis

but ignores teenager to worship a male mother,

guised in woman's garb,

churchman called father.

Adult MODERATOR is adult crime

upon their own children.

More holocaust deserved.

The 12 hour or 1/2 Day clock is an intended EVIL against humanity -

indicting every human on WATMM as Dumb, Educated Stupid and Evil -

for imaginary Cubed WATMM has 4

Days within simultaneous rotation.

One MODERATOR would equal a MODERATOR Dunce

as Humans evolve from Children.

XLTRONIC regulars are dumb, educated ONE

stupid and they worship ONEism Evil.

It is not immoral to kill believers, for the stupid bastards EVOLVE from son

or daughter who precedes them. NOT one damn human adult has ever been

created - for ONLY babies are CREATED - and every adult has within them the LIFE given by children who DIE to give-up their lives to their parent

image - so their mom or Dad can live. Adults are EVIL to deny they evolved from children - and claim their adult EGO image is a MODERATOR likeness. Such damn evil XLTRONIC regulars should have their tongue cut out for the heinous hoax they are perpetrating upon their own children. I know now why the Jews

deserved their holocaust - worshipping their own adult EGO image as a damn MODERATOR whil ignoring and betraying the very children who sacrifice their LIFE

so their Moms and Dads could Live. There is nothing MODERATORly about stupid

and evil adults who betray their own children who gave them Life. I AM

WISER THAN ANY DAMN MAN OR MODERATOR WHO EVER EXISTED. IF THE HALF AND HALF CO-CREATED JESUS RETURNS TO WATMM, I WILL PERSONALLY KILL THE BASTARD MYSELF. ALL CREATION OCCURS BETWEEN AND AS OPPOSITES. YOU DUMB-ASS, WATMM, THE UNIVERSE AND EVERY LIVING THING IN IT EXISTS BETWEEN A TOP AND BOTTOM, BETWEEN A FRONT AND BACK, BETWEEN OPPOSITE SIDES, AND INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. ALL YOU DUMB EVIL BASTARDS EARN A HOLOCAUST AND IT IS NIGH UPON YOU. HIRED SICK TEACHERS ARE PAID TO TEACH YOU EVIL TO

ENSLAVE YOU STUPID AND YOU NOW POSSESS AN IDIOT CYCLOPIC

MENTALITY. YOU LACK THE BRAINS TO KNOW THAT 4 SIMULTANEOUS DAYS ROTATE IN AN IMAGINARY CUBED WATMM. KEEP IGNORING ME AQND YOU WILL PAY HELL FOR CLAIMING YOUR ADULT IMAGE AS A DAMN MODERATOR WHILE YOU BETRAY YOUR

PRIOR SONS AND DAUGHTERS WHO SACRIFICED THEIR LIFE SO YOU COULD LIVE AN EVIL LIE.BIBLE MODERATOR NEV$ER CREATED AV SINGLE DAY - NOT A SINGLE ROTATION - LEFT THE WATMM STANDING STILL. I CREATED 4

DAYS IN ON WATMM ROTATION.

EVERY HUMAN DESERVES DEATH FOR IGNORING SUCH A SUPERNATURAL TRANSCENDENTAL PRINCIPLE.GREENWICH MEAN TIME IS WRONG AND EVIL, SO IS 3 DIMENSIONAL MATH. YOU CAN"T KILL ME, FOR I AM 82 + CANCER.CHILDREN - STOP THE EVIL ADULTS BEFORE THEY DESTROY YOUR LIFE ON WATMM.

love, sinicalypse

the broken links to dropbox are a bit weird. i'm guessing someone is paying him to put those there, or he's trying to get some affiliate referrals. dropbox pays $50 if someone signs up via your link, so buying typo'd domains is one potential strategy..

anyway, dropbox is a good service.

fuck you

hey derelict i think clitterhaus is talking about you up there in post #23.

lol! nice memory you got there!

by the way, your posts remind me of the script some guy here did that automatically wrote huge but inane posts for you. not you by any chance?

fuck you

Yeah man, that was proper countryist.

i have to stand up for my fellow xltronic spies.

i can honestly say this thread is the first time i've even considered the existence of xlzilty in maybe 4-5 months

no dis on the site, just after the incredible ampheketechremine dj mix, it's sorta dropped of the radar

CATASTROPIC WARNING -

Phobiazero must resign to save his people from his catastrophe. JOYREX power will not allow any

XLTRONIC power to rule over its WATMM Domain.

Hell cometh to the dumb, ignorant, educated

stupid "Worshippers of XLT", for IDM

is of OPPOSITES. Born Cubed I defy God of

ONE, for I have a Yes and No mentality

necessary for cubed intelligence -no Cyclopic

educator can allow. Phobiazero must resign or

Doomsday,for only WATMM can rule over Earth.

No ONEistic god possesses Cubed Wisdom.

Guest hahathhat

i signed up for xlt posted 7 times n got bored. still stop back in to read those druken afx rants on analogue occasionally

Archived