IGNORED

WHATS ON Y0 CHRISTMAS LIST?

Guest No Pomo

Guest Glass Plate

What is it that you think you deserve or need to get most at the moment? Christmas time is near, corporate stores are already wanting us to be conscious of it with the beginning of Christmas decorations already being put up for sale in their locations. What will you be getting in this allocated time of mass purchasing?

I personally am wanting new pants ( out of need for new pants)

In a dream world I'd also be getting a nice projector. (preferably 2000-3000 lumens at least, and LCD so I don't have to replace the bulb.)

Some books I plan on getting for myself soon enough include Bolano's 2666 and possibly some Delany, though for the most part my literature que is over filled.

If could get lots of expensive gear (out of the question) would probably get a MFB Synthlite II, and maybe even an Oberheim SEM (the new ones) Really though I just need to get my home-made x0xb0x in working order etc.

What are you guys dreaming of in the whims of seasonal consumerism?

Guest Coalbucket PI

i would like enourmous powerful white-feathered wings to sprout from by back so i can soar amongst the clouds

edit: can't spell

replenishment for the whisky shelf - ardbeg, an cnoc, talisker, lagavulin or dalwhinnie would be nice.

a new record box - need another, mainly for safe storage than transportation mind u.

new gutties - my primary comfort footwear is getting a bit tatty

new rear light clusters for the car - current ones are leaking rainwater and have bloody mushrooms growin in them (almost)

susan boyle cd

christmas caek

Guest 277: 930-933

What is it that you think you deserve or need to get most at the moment? Christmas time is near, corporate stores are already wanting us to be conscious of it with the beginning of Christmas decorations already being put up for sale in their locations. What will you be getting in this allocated time of mass purchasing?

I personally am wanting new pants ( out of need for new pants)

In a dream world I'd also be getting a nice projector. (preferably 2000-3000 lumens at least, and LCD so I don't have to replace the bulb.)

Some books I plan on getting for myself soon enough include Bolano's 2666 and possibly some Delany, though for the most part my literature que is over filled.

If could get lots of expensive gear (out of the question) would probably get a MFB Synthlite II, and maybe even an Oberheim SEM (the new ones) Really though I just need to get my home-made x0xb0x in working order etc.

What are you guys dreaming of in the whims of seasonal consumerism?

LCD projectors need a new lamp after about 1200 hours just like DLP projectors.

replenishment for the whisky shelf - ardbeg, an cnoc, talisker, lagavulin or dalwhinnie would be nice.

a new record box - need another, mainly for safe storage than transportation mind u.

new gutties - my primary comfort footwear is getting a bit tatty

new rear light clusters for the car - current ones are leaking rainwater and have bloody mushrooms growin in them (almost)

susan boyle cd

christmas caek

lol @ Susan Boyle

One of my friends had a bachelor party and the guy who threw it decided to make it a scotch tasting, so we chipped in for five or six different kinds, smoked cigars and got fuckin 1982-ass drunk. I was so jealous of him and his collection of whiskey afterward!

For Xmas, I need new clothes because I am skinnier now so I can't fit into them -- yay for me, although it means I look like a fuckin clown right now. *honks nose*

Archived