IGNORED

Any fans of Prefuse 73

bubbhasdance

http://www.discogs.com/Prefuse-73-Meditation-Upon-Meditations-The-Japanese-Diaries-/release/1783648

Don't know if you've heard of this release, but it is legit Prefuse, extremely hard to find, and yes, it is AMAZING. Sounds like Vocal Studies mixed in with Ampexian, kinda. Pick it up from someone if you can........................

R-1783648-1243074619.jpeg

A friend gave this to me the other day, listening to it now... Its very good

Same here, I got it from someone a couple of days ago. I had heard about it for forever, but seeing how it's a Japanese-only release, I guess it's kinda hard to get here. I didn't see it anywhere on the intertube :music::music::music:

I think I might like this more than Ampexian.

Guest Glass Plate

wow, what a sneaky little bastard!

shouldn't this just be posted in new releases? I want to hear this though...

Hey glass plate! I wrote a nice comment on your profile asking a few questions about whether or not you knew the diameter for the rocket fuel pod the UNK10090 unit... It seems your messaging system is down.

What the hell is this?! Never heard of it...I must have it!

I didn't see it anywhere on the intertube :music::music::music:

Someone needs to rectify this...

It has been..................

What the fuck was he thinking releasing this in Japan only? This is pretty unbelievable work.

Seriously, I'm totally digging this release. Been playing it nonstop for 2 days. Also, did our mutual friend give you other Prefuse as well? If not, you should send me a PM soon. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

More prefuse!

Description: This entry into the Savath and Savalas book - etched by a new production entity we only know as "The Predicate" (Prefuse knows all types) - fits perfectly. Who woulda thunk it - "Catalan-folk-psych with minimalist-electronic-sensibilities" re-imagined as an excursion in neo-dub? Not us, but The Predicate (Dub Version) eases us into autumn with just enough bounce to remind us of the warm days past.

Available for download here -

http://www.stonesthrow.com/store/album/savathysavalas/la-llama-the-predicate-dub-version

Also,

http://www.stonesthrow.com/jukebox/savath-pavo-real-plucked.mp3

• 1 year later...

Yes, I'm quite a big fan. I just got One Word Extinguisher in the mail. I'm wondering why I didn't get it earlier. It's his easily his magnum opus, in my opinion. I have most of his other work, but I wish I hadn't got this album last.

Yes, I'm quite a big fan. I just got One Word Extinguisher in the mail. I'm wondering why I didn't get it earlier. It's his easily his magnum opus, in my opinion. I have most of his other work, but I wish I hadn't got this album last.

lol, bumping a year old thread. :whistling:

lol, bumping a year old thread. :whistling:

Better than making a new thread.

Archived