IGNORED

kakapo's LAST POST

kakapo

Oh I must have misunderstood. So no LTM, but an EKT hidden forum then?

:facepalm:

No, when LTM disbanded, all the LTM group members were moved to EKT Plus, but for some reason, it caused a glitch where they don't show up properly in the EKT Plus group, and apparently now their posts don't count correctly either.

Honestly, I'm not normally this thick.

So when you say LTM group were moved to EKT Plus, you mean their 'title'? Or do you mean they were moved from the LTM forum to another hidden forum called EKT Plus? That's what I don't understand!

and Analogue Wings Stats went up by one in the whited out forum, that was a glitch?

analoguewings.jpg

I'm not being an arsehole about this I'm just genuinely curious as I imagine a load of other people in here are too. Just tell me to fuck off an mind my own if I'm bugging you with this.

edit: btw, I should explain the screenshot a little better. I took that a few days ago when all this malarkey started up again just out of interest. I checked out AW stats a few hours later to find his posts had gone up by one, but in the whited out forum and not in any other forum, yet other peoples had gone up normally, for the few that I checked.

No, the way the board works, there are "groups" that each of you belong to - when the LTM Member group was disbanded, I moved all the Members into EKT Plus, and for some reason, it didn't quite work (since the posts in LTM were deleted and not merged into the forum proper - thinking about it now, I think that's why the forums (and their posts) still showed up on the Stats page even though they were gone - why it kept incrementing is still a mystery, though), and even though they are in the EKT Plus group, they don't show up as such.

They got rid of it yesterday to hide the evidence.

I removed it as for one, it had security holes in it (if you knew what you were doing), and second, it was a relic of a prior version of the board. Also, the fact that the Admin/Mod forum also behaves oddly on the stats page (shows up as blank) made me remove it so people wouldn't start complaining about that as well.

Oh I must have misunderstood. So no LTM, but an EKT hidden forum then?

:facepalm:

No, when LTM disbanded, all the LTM group members were moved to EKT Plus, but for some reason, it caused a glitch where they don't show up properly in the EKT Plus group, and apparently now their posts don't count correctly either.

Honestly, I'm not normally this thick.

So when you say LTM group were moved to EKT Plus, you mean their 'title'? Or do you mean they were moved from the LTM forum to another hidden forum called EKT Plus? That's what I don't understand!

and Analogue Wings Stats went up by one in the whited out forum, that was a glitch?

analoguewings.jpg

I'm not being an arsehole about this I'm just genuinely curious as I imagine a load of other people in here are too. Just tell me to fuck off an mind my own if I'm bugging you with this.

edit: btw, I should explain the screenshot a little better. I took that a few days ago when all this malarkey started up again just out of interest. I checked out AW stats a few hours later to find his posts had gone up by one, but in the whited out forum and not in any other forum, yet other peoples had gone up normally, for the few that I checked.

We can stop worrying now, placidburp is on the case!

slide0001_image002.jpg

Guest placidburp

No, no I'm quite happy with Joyrex's explanation. I mean, it just all makes sense now. Everything has fallen into place. The pieces of the puzzle etc etc

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

No, no I'm quite happy with Joyrex's explanation. I mean, it just all makes sense now. Everything has fallen into place. The pieces of the puzzle etc etc

:shuriken:

Well, I tried. I tried to bring unity to watmm. I tried hyperbole, vitriol, sarcasm and spit. I tried humour. Logic and reason. Appeals to honesty and decency. But Joyrex, Man of Steel, stands firm. The fight goes on. But like all rotten systems, it will collapse from the inside. And it grows more rotten by the day.

Guest placidburp

Kakapo, I like you man. But I think you are wrong this time man. All the things JR has said makes perfect sense man. Just let it go man.

weird-futurama-brain-slug-man.gifweird-futurama-brain-slug-man.gif

Edited by placidburp

Guest abusivegeorge

i am currentky drinking a cocktail of cherryade, peahch schanappes, southern comfort, and red wine :(

Doesn't sound that bad mate.

Personally I'm sick of all this moaning about LTM. I really enjoyed moderating there (due to the $200 I donated to Joyrex) and mother fuckers always gotta ice skate uphill and ruin everthing.

It's no wonder Joyrex gets pissy at everyone here, he's offering a free service and everyone always wants more. Just fucking chill out.

brainav.gif