IGNORED

Boards of Canada vinyl for sale

Hautlle

Alright, so I have to sell my vinyl to pay my rent fellas. Here are my auctions, have a look if you're interested.

What I'm selling:

Twosim EP repress

Hi Scores original pressing

Music Has the Right to Children 2xLP

Peel Session EP

Geogaddi 3xLP

Campfire Headphase 3xLP

Trans Canada Highway EP on the white vinyl

ya, you're right on that one. damn, made that mistake on the auction site too... thanks for the heads up and the wishes. I just hope I can cover the $ by selling only my BoC vinyl right now. I'd hate to have to sell my afx/ae stuff too.

I used to feel like that, but I don't even listen to them anymore or anything. They just sit in a closet or on display or whatever. They are cool to have, but eh life goes on. Is it just me or have BoC records been going for ridiculous prices? $132 for Geogaddi on the 14th wtf!? I can only hope to be so lucky

I used to feel like that, but I don't even listen to them anymore or anything. They just sit in a closet or on display or whatever. They are cool to have, but eh life goes on. Is it just me or have BoC records been going for ridiculous prices? $132 for Geogaddi on the 14th wtf!? I can only hope to be so lucky

it's not just you, the geogaddi 3lp is actually rare.

Archived