IGNORED

What do you listen to when you are depressed?

Guest placidburp

Guest placidburp

Do you listen to happy stuff to try an get you out of it or just go with it and listen to something megadepressing?

just curious,.. an this has probably been done.

I'm listening to the Eternal Sunshine soundtrack, which is kind of inbetewwen.?! fuck knows. im drunk too...

edit..i hate my fucking avatorsss, blargh!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest placidburp

i don't. not only does it not help, but then certain music gets tied to a bad moment

I dunno man, what does help depression? I think sometimes its best just to ride it out. blah blah, what do i know. ha! :wacko:

Guest placidburp

tori amos, radiohead, beatles

YES!

But I just can't seem to listen to Tori Amos any more, I adore her too which makes it worse! :(

Burial - Untrue is ex-girlfriend music for me. Very bittersweet, takes me back to the highs and lows of a certain point in my life.

Guest Enter a new display name

Burial - Untrue is ex-girlfriend music for me. Very bittersweet, takes me back to the highs and lows of a certain point in my life.

I totally agree with you if I exclude the ex-girlfriend part of your post.

I mostly listen to depressing ambient music when I feel depressed, by the way.

I'll usually listen to depressing and/or aggressive in some way. Emotional hardcore. Like right now. Boilermaker. And I just got back from seeing Sunny Day Real Estate.

I wish I was one of those people that would put on something upbeat when I felt depressed, so I could get out of the funk faster.

I'll usually listen to depressing and/or aggressive in some way. Emotional hardcore. Like right now. Boilermaker. And I just got back from seeing Sunny Day Real Estate.

I wish I was one of those people that would put on something upbeat when I felt depressed, so I could get out of the funk faster.

Fuck those people. You got to enhance your feelings to understand them, not ignore/cover them.

Archived