IGNORED

post your favorite David Lynch scenes

Guest thanksomuch

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dunno if it was posted already, but cmon this is a great scene, scared the shit out of me the firsttime i saw it too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlzTZNqCCZg

this really creeped me out the first time i saw it as well

also i thought inland empire was lynch's worst movie, i wanted to enjoy it, but just couldn't get past how boring/convoluted it was

I love the talk between the homeless people after Laura Dern gets attacked, can't be arsed to look on youtube for it though.

i put up one with the girl saying 'look into the light' but that conversation about the vaginal wall leaking in feces was fucking awesome

i personally think the movie of twin peaks is some of his weakest material next to Wild at Heart, havent seen twin peaks the show in full though. the opening like 30-45 minutes to twin peaks fire walk with me is excellent but i think it's all down hill from there.

i personally think the movie of twin peaks is some of his weakest material next to Wild at Heart, havent seen twin peaks the show in full though. the opening like 30-45 minutes to twin peaks fire walk with me is excellent but i think it's all down hill from there.

I can see why you'd say that. The 1st part is definitely better, and indeed it does go downhill, but for some reason, anything and everything twin peaks just owns me.

Guest abusivegeorge

You couldn't make it through Twin Peaks? Damn, one of his finest IMO.

I watched the film before the series. Started watching the series recently.

I watched it all the way up until Chris Isaaks disappeared and Laura and her chimp delinquent bf showed up. Sheryl Lee is a pretty bad actress imo and watching her and the other presumably 20-somethings pretending to be high-school teenagers was just embarrassing.

Archived