IGNORED

Liberty

Redruth

Oh shit Troon.

I think you just went from being a noun to a verb... And possibly an adjective.

LIke: "aw man! You just toally trooned my thread(/board)"...

Or: "that's a very troon/troonish way to put it"

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good luck picking up any underagers on this forum, its like a mid-life crisis gathering ground.

This is the truth right here.

lol

Oh shit Troon.

I think you just went from being a noun to a verb... And possibly an adjective.

LIke: "aw man! You just toally trooned my thread(/board)"...

Or: "that's a very troon/troonish way to put it"

lol

I think you're the leader of a cult trying to get some kids that are perhaps social outcasts to join your fold of whatever the fuck BS you're selling

he wants them to join so he can touch them; it's a paedocult

you could not be farther from the truth.

why dose your signature say 'new horizons' ?

i have not found it to hold much meaning regarding you yet.

maybe you should change it.

maybe you should stop following me

around in watmm forum and get a life.

....or just be alittle nicer and open

for discussions :smile:

sooner or later i think, some of you guy's are going to start listening to

what i am saying......maybe.

just don't sweat me so much friends. i'm just

here to bring new ideas to the table and discuss them.

isn't that what this is all about when it comes down to it?

:braindance::smile:

The problem with your statements is that I don't think you are presenting ANYTHING. You speak in broken or half sentences of "The Truth" and other mysticism BS. You've stated that "invisibility is an extrability one must earn" WTF is this shit? I think you're the leader of a cult trying to get some kids that are perhaps social outcasts to join your fold of whatever the fuck BS you're selling; either that or the worlds most dupe. Any way I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter as you're about to be put on ignore...

take what you want and leave what you don't.

...but just don't be a douche

what i mean by earning invisibility is that by disconnecting from the need to rely

on 'their' systems and infrastructure and not falling for any of the things they have created

to catch us up we can have true freedom and invisibility from there whole load of crap.

the more we play in their sandbox, the more they throw that sand right in our face.

you know what i mean?

i just want to talk with you, don't be offended. lets talk it out friend :smile:

Guest ezkerraldean
I was but a little ball of flesh waiting to be molded by troons waiting hands

trying not to spew out my tea lol!

also,

i dont agree with this us vs them mentality. everyone is a person.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door." by Emma Lazarus.

I think America has run out of resources to continue that idealogy... I don't think we need to look any further than our own country to find the tired, poor, homeless, huddled masses...

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door." by Emma Lazarus.

I think America has run out of resources to continue that idealogy... I don't think we need to look any further than our own country to find the tired, poor, homeless, huddled masses...

+1

we are all people who need to work together to change.

first though we must see what needs to be changed.

all people are important and must be given the benefit

of the doubt and an infinite amount of second chances.

change must occur though and i am a humble instrument for that :smile:

a servant of The Truth.

a servant of The Truth.

at the risk of engaging in discussion with you, this doesn't address the fact that you keep referring to a "them" and "their" (and sometimes "there")

a servant of The Truth.

at the risk of engaging in discussion with you, this doesn't address the fact that you keep referring to a "them" and "their" (and sometimes "there")

how should i say it griff? i have to refer to something as the problem that

needs a solution. it's all about solution. its all about healing.

first we must know where the sick parts are :smile:

The problem with your statements is that I don't think you are presenting ANYTHING. You speak in broken or half sentences of "The Truth" and other mysticism BS. You've stated that "invisibility is an extrability one must earn" WTF is this shit? I think you're the leader of a cult trying to get some kids that are perhaps social outcasts to join your fold of whatever the fuck BS you're selling; either that or the worlds most dupe. Any way I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter as you're about to be put on ignore...

what i mean by earning invisibility is that by disconnecting from the need to rely

on 'their' systems and infrastructure and not falling for any of the things they have created

to catch us up we can have true freedom and invisibility from there whole load of crap.

the more we play in their sandbox, the more they throw that sand right in our face.

you know what i mean?

i just want to talk with you, don't be offended. lets talk it out friend :smile:

Sorry, if I came off as douchey, but seriously... You talk like every institution created is against humans, like they were built to control us. In reality we the people invented these institutions to help better or enrich our lives. Of course they appear to control us! They are deeply entrenched in our cultures. Foucalt says that power comes from everywhere. The government or any institution only has as much power as the people allow it to have. That is one of the founding blocks of this nation. Of the people, for the people, by the people. Unfortunately now using lobbyists, corporations have more of an impact on our governments decisions than the population does.

what are you referring to by sandbox quote?

you know what i mean?

Sorry, if I came off as douchey, but seriously... You talk like every institution created is against humans, like they were built to control us. In reality we the people invented these institutions to help better or enrich our lives. Of course they appear to control us! They are deeply entrenched in our cultures. Foucalt says that power comes from everywhere. The government or any institution only has as much power as the people allow it to have. That is one of the founding blocks of this nation. Of the people, for the people, by the people. Unfortunately now using lobbyists, corporations have more of an impact on our governments decisions than the population does.

we just need to know how to rebuild these institutions using a new moral framework.

money must be done away with. the pursuit of opportunity and abundance for all people

must be a unified effort but it must be directed towards the correct ideals, steeped in The Truth.

the sand box is the way we allow old systems to run us without reanimating them with Truth

based in simplicity. There is a structure that is 'the popular structure' and then there is a structure

that makes more sense. we just need to step onto new tracks is all i'm saying.

the future is won by those who have gained the most control and influence (think about that one)

it's time for change.

because these old ways are obviously leading us into disaster.

when we get involved with experiencing things on a certain level then it is

hard to ever go back to those simple things that make more sense again.

we are feeding off as much as we can get right now in this world and we

must refine our tastes and bring ourselves to a point were we can appreciate

simplicity again on a mass level.

we are indeed already living in a virtual reality compared to just 1 or 2 hundred

years ago.

we must stop playing in that sandbox because in that sandbox we reap what

we sow.

thanx for actually talking with me, its a breath of fresh air :smile:

you know what i mean?

we just need to know how to rebuild these institutions using a new moral framework.

money must be done away with. the pursuit of opportunity and abundance for all people

must be a unified effort but it must be directed towards the correct ideals, steeped in The Truth.

the sand box is the way we allow old systems to run us without reanimating them with Truth

based in simplicity. There is a structure that is 'the popular structure' and then there is a structure

that makes more sense. we just need to step onto new tracks is all i'm saying.

the future is won by those who have gained the most control and influence (think about that one)

it's time for change.

because these old ways are obviously leading us into disaster.

when we get involved with experiencing things on a certain level then it is

hard to ever go back to those simple things that make more sense again.

we are feeding off as much as we can get right now in this world and we

must refine our tastes and bring ourselves to a point were we can appreciate

simplicity again on a mass level.

we are indeed already living in a virtual reality compared to just 1 or 2 hundred

years ago.

we must stop playing in that sandbox because in that sandbox we reap what

we sow.

thanx for actually talking with me, its a breath of fresh air :smile:

First, thank you for replying with coherent sentences that make a complete and valid point. I realize the future is dictated by those who have the most influence, that's completely true. I also agree that it appears we're headed towards some disaster, but I imagine it has always seemed that way. People have been preaching about living in the end times for at least 2000 years now. I agree that we are on the cusp of a very important event but I see that event as the singularity, the merging of humans and our technology. Your end statements make it sound like you're a luddite and completely against technology. The only way to get off this "track" is for a cataclysmic event to happen and destroy much of humanity.

while we're at it lets do away with houses. I dont know where we'll sleep but if everybody sleeps outside it like levels the playing field maaaan. We cant live in a system where some people live in mansions and others live in mud huts maaan everyone has to live outside you knoooow its like naturaaal

+1

The Puritans came to North America to practice their religion, not to save the world or start a new system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_on_a_hill

thnx for that Hoodie, that is very special thnk you :smile:

Do you fucks even bother reading what you post links to? The 7th paragraph down:

The Puritans wanted the freedom to practice their own religion, but their religious views were very strict and not necessarily compatible with contemporary notions of religious freedom. They forced everyone in the Massachusetts Bay Colony to follow the dictates of their puritanical faith, even those who were not Puritan.
(emphasis mine)

and troon, you're not bring any new ideas to the table.

Edgey: America has plenty of resources left - it's just the distribution of them is inequitable. Marx is more relevant than ever, and you and me? we're the proleteriat.

Here are your bourgeouis...

Edgey: America has plenty of resources left - it's just the distribution of them is inequitable.

Agreed on the distribution. Income disparity is at an all time high. I think it's due to failure of trickle down economics. I think the trickle down theory worked when this country actually produced tangible product, as it took manpower to produce, and the money flowed due to the sheer numbers it took to accomplish large profits, in today's method of "earning" (more like stealing) money, there's nowhere for the money to flow down to. I'm still fighting myself over whether this is a reasonable explanation or not... (quick note - trickle down economics existed loong before we gave it a name)

Marx is more relevant than ever, and you and me? we're the proleteriat.

No thanks on the marxism.

However... Since you brought it up, I'd like your intepretation of the statement, "from each according to his ability to each according to his need". Now, perhaps I read it all wrong, and there is some great benefit to this that I'm missing out on, but all I see is that I'll be (unwillingly) working harder to make up for those to aren't able (read: willing). I don't think our society has reached a point to which all human beings are genuinely interested in helping their fellow man, and there are likely more of those that would exploit this for their own gain, than those that would willingly support it for the betterment of society as a whole. Just another "great in theory, impossible in practice" concept to me.

However... Since you brought it up, I'd like your intepretation of the statement, "from each according to his ability to each according to his need". Now, perhaps I read it all wrong, and there is some great benefit to this that I'm missing out on, but all I see is that I'll be (unwillingly) working harder to make up for those to aren't able (read: willing). I don't think our society has reached a point to which all human beings are genuinely interested in helping their fellow man, and there are likely more of those that would exploit this for their own gain, than those that would willingly support it for the betterment of society as a whole. Just another "great in theory, impossible in practice" concept to me.

I completely agree, but in all honesty that could be applied to any form of governance. Man has free will and will always try to do as he pleases,. There will always be dissenters, that's just how it is. They're all great in theory and impossible in practice.

Archived