IGNORED

Dear thierry henry

BobDobalina

This has to be up there with the hand of god as one of the most egregious critical-moment fuckups of all time. 1 offsides + 2 handballs, in the span of 3 seconds apparently equals goal??? Where's that "this is bullshit" meme when you need it. Go fuck yourselves, bunch of cheese-eatin' surrender-monkeys

He's a fucking dishonourable cunt and always has been. Cheating moaning tosser. Someone needs to cripple him.

Was rooting for you all the way, obviously it's shit but fuck me you had so many chances.

oh shut the fuck up Ireland.

what about that penalty vs. georgia? I seem to remember robbie keane with a little smirk on his face knowing full well it wasn't a penalty, and he's the one whining to the media, what a total fucking cunt bag.

from all of this, i actually feel a lot more sorry for thierry henry.

anyone who has played football has made a stupid handball that was just pure instinct to put your hand out, so for all the irish fans having a go at henry, you're all hypocrites, especially when no one mentions the georgia game, and if it were ireland going through on such circumstances, i'm sure you'd all just be laughing at france.

i thank god you're not in the finals, you're shit.

france will perform.

Guest tbio2007

I remember 'mr integrity' Robbie Keane taking advantage of an even worse ref mistake against Georgia. Fuck Ireland and everyone that is part Irish (I'm 1/8th). People just hate the french because they are french, it's sad.

chris, he won't be labeled as a cheat. everyone i've spoken to doesn't think he's a cheat.

only the sour irish, and to be honest, when has the world cared what they think?

(ha ha)

He's a fucking dishonourable cunt and always has been. Cheating moaning tosser. Someone needs to cripple him.

Was rooting for you all the way, obviously it's shit but fuck me you had so many chances.

The man has admitted it was a handball, and the win shouldn't count - what more do you want the man to do? He's a good footballer regardless.

its a shame henry will end his career being hailed as a cheat, not a fantastic footballer. I think the blame lays more on the incapable ref.

Not only the refs, but FIFA itself - why in the hell is it practically the only sport left that doesn't use replays in making calls? And not allowing a replay of the game is just shitty, especially when it's clear that there was a breakdown in the side and field refs calls, not to mention it was fucking obvious there was a violation here. Ireland got robbed - not by France, but by FIFA.

Guest Conor74

everyone i've spoken to doesn't think he's a cheat.

Would they be your special teammates that handle the ball?

As for everyone, don't pretend lots of people talk to you in the real world.

the blame for this fuckup sits squarely on the refs and FIFA. i wonder if FIFA will ever instate some sort of goalcams or other replay instances. but then again this is stuff that will be talked about years later and add to the charm of football, lots of what ifs.

Guest Conor74

Haha. You're well bitter.

I'm not "well bitter" at all. It's just a game, and it's all over now.

The only thing of note at this stage is that an adult male thinks the Henry avatar is amusing or provocative. Yawn.

Of course it's amusing, look at him, he looks like a tit!

Are you not the one referring to me and my friends as retards? Why are you being so hostile?

Archived