IGNORED

my dog milo got hit by a car and died tonight

Guest petr

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most people here mean well, but your family and friends can support you much better than WATMM can. Go and be with them. Take care.

this is the best advice. the internet is not an acceptable support structure

I dunno man, while Watmm may have the odd asshat, It would appear as though most of us are supportive empathetic individuals. Really sorry to hear about the dog, hope fate treats you really well in the near future to compensate for your recent spell of bad luck petr

Guest abusivegeorge

Most people here mean well, but your family and friends can support you much better than WATMM can. Go and be with them. Take care.

this is the best advice. the internet is not an acceptable support structure

I dunno man, while Watmm may have the odd asshat, It would appear as though most of us are supportive empathetic individuals.

Yeah, plus 1, there are a handful of total fucking cunts on here, but 99% of this forum are seriously good hearted people.

really well put. i wanted to write something like that in the post your picture thread, but i couldn't think of anything nearly as good.

it's not that i don't feel your pain, empathize with you. i think you hit quite a rough patch, i would like for you to get better. i wish wonderful things would start happening to you.

but saying this here feels just wrong. watmm can't help you, at least i don't believe it can. it will probably even hurt you some more, even though "most people here mean well".

i've found that watmm has helped me, despite a comment here or there. but with this said im not gonna be on the internet much today or for a few days.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

no bueno. perdí a mi perro hace poco, también. mis oraciones están con ustedes.

lo siento.

6.jpg

¿por qué estás escribiendo en español? ¿es porque el perrito de petr es un chihuahua?

still having troubling images of him on the lying on the ground in a pool of blood.

has anyone elses pet been hit by a car and they saw?

how do you get the imagery out of your head. it makes me feel so sad but also so numb.

my cat died in my arms after being hit. No blood, just stunned and struggling to regain his senses. I remember he wailed the loudest I had ever heard a cat before. His groans faded as he faded forever. Twas truly sad. I was also 13 at the time so i cried like the pus i was. :sad:

I'm so sorry this happened petr. While I've never forgotten running to get my cat in the street, new :cat: make things better. and time.

Guest abusivegeorge

Me and a friend hit a cat in the car the other day, the imagery as I looked back at what was actually him screaming (it sounded like a group of kids screaming) and writhing in the road, and then he leapt off, clearly to die. I will never forget that image. I've seen, experienced upon myself and given the most horrific of human brutalities including shooting and stabbing, and for some reason, none have made an impact on me like seeing this cat did, I have no idea why. Maybe it's because I've grown a conscience and this is the first thing thats really happenned to me in sobriety, and therefore it's made a mental impression. Nasty.

the father of my dog milo has impregnated "tiramisu" another mommy chihuahua and she will be having puppies in a few months. they said that we had first pick of the litter. supposedly milo was just like the father and he was so good natured and no doubt these puppies will be the same.

also the breeders are very kind and intelligent people and when we got milo as a puppy he was already really well socialized and trained.

i dont see any other way than to just get a new puppy, it will help fill some of the loss of milo and also our other doggie oliver deserves to have a new friend.

Guest Barricade

can we please stop making threads about suffering animals? first the deep fried fish, now this. it's making me cry like a manbitch.

can we please stop making threads about suffering animals? first the deep fried fish, now this. it's making me cry like a manbitch.

dude ive been sobbing for 24 hours straight my eyes look like they belong on a deep sea creature

Archived