IGNORED

How much money do you make?

Guest mrcopyandpaste

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprigg

Roughly $1,200USD a month, working 35-40 hours a week.

The next few weeks I'll be getting overtime because my manager seems to love firing people, so my paychecks could exceed $800 :sorcerer:

i've got a different job now with the same firm. it's a better job and more responsibility, but my old job paid commission coz it was in sales and this one's just a flat salary coz it's not. so i'm now earning about £5K a year less but am still living like i was still earning more. so basically i'm skint.

Wow. Fuck my life. You guys are all rich as fuck.

I make about $900 a month, and half of that goes to rent and utilities. Then I spend the rest on every day stuff and band expenses and on the rare occasion get to buy some new piece of gear. No benefits either besides a 401k.

Heading back to school here in the fall too.

I kinda wish I didn't feel so attached to the other musicians I live with. It would be nice to just have to worry about my own music and expenses. Ditto for the house as well. This place is fucking disgusting.

I really need to apply for food stamps...

Guest happycase

I dropped out of college and make $950 / month, cooking and doing groundskeeping. I get all my meals free and housing is taken care of.

Guest taxman

it depends on where i'm working/ what i'm doing. if i'm assisting on a photo shoot i make a day rate of usually $250 a day. otherwise i'm working as a set builder for $18 an hour. next month it's going up to $20 an hour.

last week i made $200 in three hours doing some photoshopping.

Guest Coalbucket PI

we should really do this as a poll with all the currency conversions worked out because I can't make sense of all this monopoly money

So some of you people earn more than five times more money than me. I would feel poor, but won't because I actually am still saving quite a lot from it.

Archived