IGNORED

FTW! When did it go from 'f**k the world' to 'for the win'??

Guest maantecaaa!!!

i just realised i've spent the last 6 years thinking FTW was just a WTF backwards; that if something is really WTF, then in your WTFness you end up spelling WTF backwards. damn fucking stupid internet.

i originally thought it was "fuck the what" like you're so confused you cant even type WTF correctly. but it's always been for the win.

FTW FTL

i thought it was 'fot the wuck' actually, but my brother informed me that it was for teh win ..

Hahaha, the thought of all the old school punks stuck with for the win tatoos makes me giggle inside.

Guest Ivan Lennovitz

i just realised i've spent the last 6 years thinking FTW was just a WTF backwards; that if something is really WTF, then in your WTFness you end up spelling WTF backwards. damn fucking stupid internet.

Lol. I like this

i originally thought it was "fuck the what" like you're so confused you cant even type WTF correctly.

me too

For the win, For the lose, Fail, Epic, all that shit is retarded.

agreed, except i consider PWN the most retarded. i have never said PWN or owned in my life

i used to think QFT was some kind of super confused FTW (fuck the waht) with added typo (Q)

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i can't find it now but i made a thread a month ago saying that i thought FTW was WTF backwards. watmm search isnt helping but it also discussed QFT too.

Archived