IGNORED

Latent Quarter

Guest theSun

all 4 tracks on envane are fucking masterpieces, but i was never too keen on latent quarter until recently. those clarinet synths that come in at the end is typical autechre done perfectly.

fuck.

top 10.

all 4 tracks on envane are fucking masterpieces, but i was never too keen on latent quarter until recently. those clarinet synths that come in at the end is typical autechre done perfectly.

fuck.

top 10.

Absolutely, this track is in my top 3

Somebody once complained about the bass jags on Latent Quarter being too 'fart like sounding'. Weird. I never even thought of them remotely sounding like farts until i read that.

But yeah it's an awesome track. 2nd fav off of Envane after Draun Quarter

Latent Fucking Quarter!!!! Oh how I love this track!

Tricks you into thinking its a detuned, broken shell of a track and right when it starts to get tedious it glitches out and slams you full on with the bass. The shimmering pads towards the end mark probably the peak of Ae's melodic ability

so fucking ill its just ridiculous its like some kind of alien tin can scramble that finds its way into a midnight rocks and sticks and trashcans jam peanut butta and then what do you know some bitch shows up with a clarinet and some guy an obe and the party is on

so fucking ill its just ridiculous its like some kind of alien tin can scramble that finds its way into a midnight rocks and sticks and trashcans jam peanut butta and then what do you know some bitch shows up with a clarinet and some guy an obe and the party is on

Aye

just wanna take this time to mention I have an envane T shirt :emotawesomepm9:

Just wanna mention I made that shirt :emotawesomepm9:

if you don't think envane is in ae's top 3 eps (lps/eps?????) you are dead.

fixt

Dope! Yeah, the Chiastic Slide artwork is one of my favorites, and it is my favorite album so it would be fitting. I have some time off of work for the holidays next week so maybe I'll make one up while I have some free time.

tbh I would probably buy a shirt for each album cover. Specifically also Cichlisuite, Confield, EP7, holy shit man you gotta make an EP7 shirt!!!

Put one of the many cover variations from the insert on the back too, that would be really cool.

Just a suggestion, I know it might not be worth your money as I'm sure they don't really sell like hotcakes

Awesome :emotawesomepm9: so does that mean I could contract you to make a bunch of Ae shirts for me when I have the cash for it?

I'm thinking it would be sick to get an entire fleet of the EP7 shirts, the cover plus the 7 insert photos totalling 8 shirts that some of my friends will eventually realize is not just one shirt.

Awesome :emotawesomepm9: so does that mean I could contract you to make a bunch of Ae shirts for me when I have the cash for it?

I'm thinking it would be sick to get an entire fleet of the EP7 shirts, the cover plus the 7 insert photos totalling 8 shirts that some of my friends will eventually realize is not just one shirt.

Sure, I guess. It's free for anyone to design on Cafe Press though so if you have the scans and everything you wouldn't need to wait for me to do it. You only have to pay to buy a shirt.

Archived