IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

no you. :p

when ben was taken there richard said pretty much the same "he will never be the same" bullshit they just told jack about sayid. rousseau guys, and presumably clair also got infected before jacob died so bleh.

they said trouble if sayid dies before any of this infection bussiness. so bleh.

everything else is just assumption. so it makes no sense.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I thought Claire was infected by Jacob, which is why she was with daddy Shephard, so can both sides infect people? Also, I thought the whole French team infection was just inRousseau's head and she was the crazy one.

no you. :p

when ben was taken there richard said pretty much the same "he will never be the same" bullshit they just told jack about sayid. rousseau guys, and presumably clair also got infected before jacob died so bleh.

they said trouble if sayid dies before any of this infection bussiness. so bleh.

everything else is just assumption. so it makes no sense.

u might wanna go back and rewatch,

the french team was infected by going into the temple wall, not by the spring

im not even sure the infection has anything to do with the spring, it's more a matter of dying

if you die like ben did, and are brought to the spring, pre jacob death, you are brought back to life, albeit not the same. not the same =/= infected

what was that electric fence thing supposed to keep out?

why did jacob live in that shit shack instead of under that foot?

when i realized last night's was going to be a kate episode, i was :facepalm: and then when sawyer broke out from the people who were protecting him, i was like :facepalm: and the he said, dont follow me! :facepalm: so what does kate do? :facepalm:

also, kate hijacks a cab at gunpoint with a pregnant stranger in it (claire) who freaks out and then takes a ride from her and asks kate to come to the doorstep of the people who were going to adopt aaron :facepalm:

it seems like now, when those 4 L O S T letters rotate on my screen, i just do a collective :facepalm:

:facepalm:

To be fair, it was nowhere near as bad as some of the shit season 4 and 5 episodes. It wasn't that awful apart from the stupid decisions made by characters as Jules pointed out.

Sawyer (aka Sir Mopes-a-lot) ended up being the worst thing about this one I think. Kate was somehow tolerable.

How about Hurley though? How glad are we that he's still in this show! CUNT

that wasnt jacob

So I thought Claire was infected by Jacob, which is why she was with daddy Shephard, so can both sides infect people? Also, I thought the whole French team infection was just inRousseau's head and she was the crazy one.

that wasnt jacob's place of residence anymore

and no it wasnt in her head, do you remember her lover trying to shoot her last season?

that wasnt jacob

and no it wasnt in her head, do you remember her lover trying to shoot her last season?

so sometime in between ben taking locke to see jacob and locke taking ben to see jacob, jacob had the dharma moving crew take his stuff from the shit shack to the foot? i dont think that rocking chair goes with the foot palace's decor.

that wasnt jacob

so sometime in between ben taking locke to see jacob and locke taking ben to see jacob, jacob had the dharma moving crew take his stuff from the shit shack to the foot? i dont think that rocking chair goes with the foot palace's decor.

naw man, to my mind, jacob has never been in the cabin that we have seen. remember the ash circle around the cabin in season 3? that's to keep the dark entity in the cabin.

remember around the finale of season 5 when ilana and brams crew went and burned the cabin?

they said something to the effect of "he hasnt been here for a long time"

how could darkie be locked in the cabin when was all over the island.

makes. no. sense.

right, wasnt that electric fence supposed to keep him out of somewhere too?

i think the ash was to keep smokie out of the cabin, and either protect Jacob, even though he couldn't kill him, or Jacob's agent, like Christian (who we saw in the cabin) or Claire who i think was also there, wasn't she?

i am a little confused on how the timeline x really has any relevance to what is happening on the island. right now it just shows all the characters in other settings and slightly different. there is no point in it so far.

btw, jazz on the avatar joke

I've only watched half of the first episode of this series, and read the last two pages, but I can safely conclude that Lost is just as shit as ever. :emotawesomepm9:

Desmond was on the alternate timeline flight so maybe that's similar to Ben being a teacher? They are going to show how they all meet anyway in some cheesy destiny thing.

And I agree with the pointless nature of the alt timeline. Last night they kept flashing back and forth between alt Locke and smokey. They are 2 different characters. WTF.

I love how they advertise no more questions, only answers. This is going to build up to some big battle between good and evil and then someone will replace Jacob and someone will replace smokey. A ship or something will bring a new group of people to the island so that the mystery perpetuates itself. Then the lost title comes up. Then :facepalm:

Archived