IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

haha speaking of shows waay fucking better than Lost: Watched the premiere of Justified, surprisingly quality acting besides one cheese delivered line from a girl cop, really classy production despite one mildly sub cinema CGI esplosion shot(x3 times better than the best Lost CGI), decently fitting jams despite a few really lame mega cheese cuts (less cheese than Sons of Anarchy's soundtracks)((a great show)) . . . I was thoroughly entertained I do declare

Justified - Season Premiere 8/10

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

even 'human target' is better than lost.

even dexter season 3 is better than lost

richard episode next week. i feel i already know everything they could possibly reveal and my faith in the show/writers is so low even a richard episode doesn't excite me

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lol I've never heard that show and immediately began a cheesy nostalgic flashback to one of JCVD's finest achievements

hard-target2.jpg

jcvd.jpg

Edit:oh yah the movie is called Hard Target... Its pretty fucking ridiculous even by JCVD movie standards

human target yer. on regular tv yer. has that guy who you recognise yer. but not sure from where yer. and that guy played idi amin yer. he's the boss yer. forest whitaker yer. fresh from the why-the-fuck-is-he-in-this...-oh-yer-money repo man film yer. the human target guy yer. hes a fuckin badass yer. he eats chinese food and takes naps yer. doesn't wear shoes or socks in the office yer. check this shit yer. yer

even dollhouse was better than lost

richard episode next week. i feel i already know everything they could possibly reveal and my faith in the show/writers is so low even a richard episode doesn't excite me

the island is going to be a boat. or its something mobile. thats why ot was able to move, be underwater, etc. its going to be an epic wtf but worthy of a million facepalms

the island is going to be a boat. or its something mobile. thats why ot was able to move, be underwater, etc. its going to be an epic wtf but worthy of a million facepalms

a boat? don't be silly jules

a boat? don't be silly jules

maybe not a boat, but im betting on the island being mobile and controllable by someone.

i dont get it, they couldnt leave the island before cos it still wanted them to be there, why is it any different now?

cus jacob's dead?

cus the writing is hack?

Guest Bramsworth

I think eight. more than enough time to stall even more and answer nothing. i even recall reading that the guy who plays Jack(matthew fox is it?) saying not too long ago that they only had three episodes left to shoot and they still hadn't answered lots of questions.

something tells me the show is going to end with all of them dying in their present timeline and then at least one person in the alt, probably jack, will suddenly remember that "present" timeline and then go to the island and become the next jacob. count on it :P

Guest David R James

well that episode was a big steaming pile of meh... AGAIN :facepalm:

too right. the whole season has been meh so far. Nothing answered, same of old stirring the shit. I can't believe this of the last season. The other seasons were far better than this. This might as well be the first season. There is absolutely stacks of shit that was put in the pot that we'll never get an answer for I'm convinced of it. They needed a whole season to do it and they wasted 8 epies already.

Archived