IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

also, when the black rock crashed, it crashed into the head of that egyptian statue. but then when richard went to kill jacob, it was only the foot. was that supposed to mean years past by or did the statue get knocked over by the wave?

Knocked over by the wave.

It's still bollocks though, there wasn't even that much debris. Plus the Black Rock I swear was much further into the jungle!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i remember right there were pieces of the statue all over the place. black rock crashed into the fucker fucking it the fuck up.

I saw pieces, but that was a fucking big statue!

Also LOL

I hope they plan to explain where the islands healing properties come from.

also, id like to know what that wheel does. how does the island move? when you turn the wheel, how are you transported? what was the polar bear, horse, etc? i hope they address all that too

Guest theSun

sooo what i gather is it's not a good/evil thing between smokey and jacob. jacob is(was) just in control of the island, and i think he bound smokey to the island as the islands guardian just as richard was bound with eternal life. i don't know of the other "rules" between smokey/jacob but i don't think smokey is jacobs main nemesis. and i don't know yet if jacob is good or bad... he obv could be lying about the island being the cork of hell.

also, you'd think jacob would talk to hurley/miles more. i mean come on these 2 guys can talk to dead people and everyone's like OMGWTFDOWEDOJACOBSADEADGUY. if the island really is in a perilous situation wouldn't he just inform (or "show") hurley or miles what he wants?

sooo what i gather is it's not a good/evil thing between smokey and jacob. jacob is(was) just in control of the island, and i think he bound smokey to the island as the islands guardian just as richard was bound with eternal life. i don't know of the other "rules" between smokey/jacob but i don't think smokey is jacobs main nemesis. and i don't know yet if jacob is good or bad... he obv could be lying about the island being the cork of hell.

also, you'd think jacob would talk to hurley/miles more. i mean come on these 2 guys can talk to dead people and everyone's like OMGWTFDOWEDOJACOBSADEADGUY. if the island really is in a perilous situation wouldn't he just inform (or "show") hurley or miles what he wants?

Seems like Miles can only communicate at his leisure when the remains are around, however the dead approach Hurley.

I like Miles, I wish he was more relevant. Right now he's just Sawyers replacement in making snarky comments.

Guest theSun

so you guys get that it's not a good/evil jacob/smokey scenario anymore right? or did i miss something? clearly jacob is still either good or evil, but smokey is def not his top concern. jacob's only worried about keeping the island defended.

so you guys get that it's not a good/evil jacob/smokey scenario anymore right? or did i miss something? clearly jacob is still either good or evil, but smokey is def not his top concern. jacob's only worried about keeping the island defended.

i thought his concern was keeping smokey on the island

Guest theSun

well yeah but i know a lot of people thought jacob vs smokey was like god vs devil shit. we see now (i think) that smokey isn't really fighting jacob, he's fighting to for his freedom, which was presumably taken by jacob at some point when he morphed him into a smoke monster somehow.

i'm filling a lot of blanks here.

well yeah but i know a lot of people thought jacob vs smokey was like god vs devil shit. we see now (i think) that smokey isn't really fighting jacob, he's fighting to for his freedom, which was presumably taken by jacob at some point when he morphed him into a smoke monster somehow.

i'm filling a lot of blanks here.

ah yea. seems to be the case with jacob and smokey. it cant be as black and white as they are making it out to be between them though. they literally have a man in black vs a man in white. it cant be so simple.

im curious as to how ben was able to control smokey. also, if smokey cant touch jacob and jacob lived in that little shit shack with ash to keep smokey out, why did he need it? they seem to have an understanding in the relationship between them thats determined by the rules of whatever game they are playing.

I hope they plan to explain where the islands healing properties come from. How come Locke was healed of his paralysis, yet he didn't grow his hair back? :cerious:

because the thought of a giant winter bush on kate isn't very appealing.

as far as my thinking jacob is the bad guy, when he said he keeps bringing people to the island and richard asks what happened to them, he replied, they're all dead. he said it so matter of fact and he was proud of it. so either jacob is bad and smokey is good or they are both bad. maybe thats a twist. but yea, either way, jacob isnt a good guy

he didnt seem proud of it at all. i highly doubt there is going to be a twist like this where jacob isnt the good guy, that would be really stupid.

it's weird that jacob can die but smokey can't (e.g. sawyer stabbing locke). i think it has to do with the whole eternal life thing that richard has and that some of the other losties had when they were off the island (i distinctly remember ben or someone saying they couldn't die because the island didn't want them to), which supports the theory that smokey is a servant of jacob trying to escape.

also, did anyone notice how much of a dick jacob is? he beats the shit out of richard instead of just disarming him and then he tries to drown him instead of talking stuff out. what a douche!

did you just watch an episode where Jacob hires Richard to be his intermediary so he doesn't have to talk to people?

did you just watch an episode where Jacob hires Richard to be his intermediary so he doesn't have to talk to people?

:cisfor::emotawesomepm9:

it's weird that jacob can die but smokey can't (e.g. sawyer stabbing locke). i think it has to do with the whole eternal life thing that richard has and that some of the other losties had when they were off the island (i distinctly remember ben or someone saying they couldn't die because the island didn't want them to), which supports the theory that smokey is a servant of jacob trying to escape.

also, did anyone notice how much of a dick jacob is? he beats the shit out of richard instead of just disarming him and then he tries to drown him instead of talking stuff out. what a douche!

the question is, why didn't he beat the shit out of ben? like his plan was to be killed.

tough love

this jacob being evil theory is really not going to go anywhere, stop trying =p

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

the question is, why didn't he beat the shit out of ben? like his plan was to be killed.

very good point. i guess he knew his replacement was on the island or because it's in the script

anyone remember the dharma initiative and that they are still dropping packages on the island? :trashbear:

lol. well there are going to be tons of looses ends.

i like the thought of smokey being a servant of jacobs from long ago but im not sure how jacob is dead at a young age but was around looking exactly the same when richard crashed which appears to be a few hundred years ago.

Guest Bramsworth

I swear whenever she made the smirk it felt like she was gonna ask "You wanna know how I got these scars?"

anybody remembers that Ben brought back Locke's fake dad to the island?

Yeah more loose ends.. It's ok... it's LOST!

that's not a loose end, the others could go in and out of the island as they pleased and knew everything about everyone.

Guest Bramsworth

anybody remembers that Ben brought back Locke's fake dad to the island?

Yeah more loose ends.. It's ok... it's LOST!

that's not a loose end, the others could go in and out of the island as they pleased and knew everything about everyone.

After all that magic box talk and junk it seemed like they wanted to make us believe they magically got him to the island by reaching into it and pulling him out like a rabbit :p. I think he even said himself that one minute he was somewhere and the next he just got there.

Or some guys in suits got him, I forgot

Archived