IGNORED

wank attire?

Alzado

i dress myself as a 3 year old child and watch myself intently in the mirror as i jerk off, it's quite spectacular

oh, so this is the puberty thread? personal discoveries? you boys have fun.

how long have you been here ?

Mafted has something to hide, maybe he cant wank?

You're right. I was fucking your mother the whole time. She's a bag. She helped me with my wanking, though, so it works out.

You're right. I was fucking your mother the whole time. She's a bag. She helped me with my wanking, though, so it works out.

Cool bro. I'm happy that you can now let your stress out by beating one out rather than being a dick on the internet. :cisfor:

Probably one of the more strange masturbatory experiences had less to do with attire and more with accessories. It's also somewhat symbolic of the transition from boy to man. I had this wicked werewolf Halloween mask complete with brown fur as a kid. I pulled it out of retirement around the time my ween0x got it 5 or 6 times a day (age 12). I would smuggle it to the bathroom and sort of...jack off, rub, etc. with the fur portion as I tried to fantasize it as a woman's pubic hair. I wish I had aerial footage of that today because the werewolf face would be facing out and it would look I was furiously skull fucking a werewolf.

1470772383_10202e9853.jpg

lol

followed by horrible realisation that this image is forever singed in my mind

also 5 or 6 times a day, you are a champeen amongst champeens

Cool bro. I'm happy that you can now let your stress out by beating one out rather than being a dick on the internet. :cisfor:

If it takes being a dick to speak your mind then I'm all for it.

If it takes being a dick to speak your mind then I'm all for it.

You should take the cock outta your ear before posting.

why don't you fly over here so i can fuck you up, fuck up?

i'll bitch about whatever i want when i want you piece of shite.

Will you pay for my flight? Free trip to the US wahey, maybe even a working Visa. :wang:

Probably one of the more strange masturbatory experiences had less to do with attire and more with accessories. It's also somewhat symbolic of the transition from boy to man. I had this wicked werewolf Halloween mask complete with brown fur as a kid. I pulled it out of retirement around the time my ween0x got it 5 or 6 times a day (age 12). I would smuggle it to the bathroom and sort of...jack off, rub, etc. with the fur portion as I tried to fantasize it as a woman's pubic hair. I wish I had aerial footage of that today because the werewolf face would be facing out and it would look I was furiously skull fucking a werewolf.

1470772383_10202e9853.jpg

holy mother of lol,

can you tell us anything about the fetishes you developed as an adult?

Archived