Rate the music the person above you is listening to

o00o

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5/10 on first listen.

http://youtu.be/2CzNcXzrZ7Q

the sounds is really neat 7.5/10

Volume One is a fucking beast of an album. Unfortunately, that's probably my least favourite track on it, although I DO love that chorus riff. One of the few brilliant moments where CKY briefly venture into pure stoner rock territory.

Volume One is a fucking beast of an album. Unfortunately, that's probably my least favourite track on it, although I DO love that chorus riff. One of the few brilliant moments where CKY briefly venture into pure stoner rock territory.

yeah, cKy is one of my favorite bands, and Volume One is fantastic in many senses. I also like most of their discogs too.

6/10

Seeing as some HL2 score was posted on the last page, I thought I'd dig out the Portal soundtrack again. This one has always been a favourite of mine. Absolutely lush.

http://youtu.be/t9nocjg2OLI

yeah, cKy is one of my favorite bands, and Volume One is fantastic in many senses. I also like most of their discogs too.

Same here man. They definitely deserve a lot more credit rather than just being 'the Jackass band'. None of their albums had any filler whatsoever.

Also, random fact: I did some of the artwork for Deron's solo album. Got my name in the booklet and err'thang, super rad haha

• 2 weeks later...

Archived