7. Wisp - Myriad

8. Wisp - Four Thistles

9. Wisp - Bottoms Up, Charlie Longfeet

10. Wisp - Happy Sneakers

11. Wisp - Lords & Ladies

12. Wisp - Moss On Stone

13. Wisp - Fading On Tape

14. Wisp - In The Offing

Just bought this, I can't even describe how good this is. Heard quite a few of the tracks before and they are brilliant. The new ones I've not heard have just blown me away. Reid is by far one of the best artists I have ever heard and had the pleasure to meet.

I forget where I was going with this I'm so excited, oh yeah - this album is FUCKING AMZIMGNGNG!!!!

:beer:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

ehh I think Reid is a jaded IDMstar by nowz, I heard he spends money even more frivolously than Nicholas Cage, what do you own like 12 dinosaur skulls now Miss Dunn?

I was gonna post this in the other thread, but i guess this thread is more suited.

Hey Wisp, "Uriollach" is your best track yet, and quite amazing (imo). Well done :) Took over Keeper of the hills as my fav. of yours.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

cat%20207.jpg

lolollolol such a sick album cover but also confirms my theory that Wisp is more vain vane than jesus h christ himself

hella diggin these cuts so far

cat%20207.jpg

lolollolol such a sick album cover but also confirms my theory that Wisp is more vain vane than jesus h christ himself

hella diggin these cuts so far

Yeah i like the cover too. The keyboard on there reminds me of the membrane controller from the ems synthi aks :rhubear2:

Archived