IGNORED

Wisp - We Miss You

Guest placidburp

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hot damn, I didn't even catch the rephlex.com rehash; in fact, all the blinking buttons gave me a start. So, merry christmas x2: new good Wisp and the chance to catch up on some CAT odds and ends. To think how much we've made fun of that site....

check the 17-page Rephlex.com thread - there's a lot more going on in that 'site rehash' than just a few old releases.

New analord, new aleksi perala, new DMX krew, and fricking new Monolith on Rephlex

Guest placidburp

Is this going to get released on cd too?

From Wisps Myspace -

"the record is a collection of new and old (anywhere between 2003 and 2009) tracks, made available for your downloading pleasure. Hard copy to follow, but for now, enjoy the wonders of instant data retrieval."

so looks like.

Guest bitroast

hehe true. the whole rephlex site +whole lot of new albums was a massive surprise.

don't forget the We Miss You coming soon texton shimmering hour/katabatic

Guest placidburp

I still don't get the appeal? Is it because he's a watmm member?!

Absolutely! Why else would we like it? I mean, his music is alright, but if it wasn't for the fact he is on watmm, I doubt I would like it much.

Guest placidburp

Well it was a silly question and I was hungover. :tongue:

I've been following Wisp since before I joined WATMM, I love his music, it makes me happy.

wisp's music is a continuation of some je ne sais quoi ethos that made me love this type of music, and i find him the most genuine in terms of emotion out of most of the new "IDM" producers. as to whether that is because he is on this messageboard is quite frankly irrelevant.

beware - the cover price does not include cleaning products for spooge. artists are skimping on everything these days and paying t oclean up my spooge is something i didn't expect to have to do out of pocket.

<333333333333333

Archived