IGNORED

Wisp - We Miss You

Guest placidburp

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest placidburp

the record is a collection of new and old (anywhere between 2003 and 2009) tracks, made available for your downloading pleasure. Hard copy to follow, but for now, enjoy the wonders of instant data retrieval.

Guest placidburp

the record is a collection of new and old (anywhere between 2003 and 2009) tracks, made available for your downloading pleasure. Hard copy to follow, but for now, enjoy the wonders of instant data retrieval.

hehe true. the whole rephlex site +whole lot of new albums was a massive surprise.

don't forget the We Miss You coming soon texton shimmering hour/katabatic

I haven't see that detail...Hé, hé

Pretty good stuff !!! I like a lot "Bottoms Up, Charlie Longfeet". Perfect track !!!

Fantastic album. I've listened to it at least 7 times over. I would say "____ is such a good song!" but I really just like the whole album.

Great release from out of nowhere, just in time for Christmas too.

How hard will the hard copy be? Does anyone know? Will it be tensile (able to be drawn out into a thin wire under heat) or malleable in any way? Or truly HARD

EDIT: Wisp seems like a solid bro dude. I don't know him, but I like the cut of his jib

thoroughly enjoying this album. i was a bit skeptical about the front cover at first but once i heard the music it made perfect sense. love it. need some wisp t-shirts.

just wondering, does anyone know what typeface is used on the front cover?

Guest reyde_espana

How hard will the hard copy be? Does anyone know? Will it be tensile (able to be drawn out into a thin wire under heat) or malleable in any way? Or truly HARD

EDIT: Wisp seems like a solid bro dude. I don't know him, but I like the cut of his jib

yeah... ill wait for the hard copy...

thoroughly enjoying this album. i was a bit skeptical about the front cover at first but once i heard the music it made perfect sense. love it. need some wisp t-shirts.

Friz Quadrata. It's one I've been abusing lately I'm afraid, but people seem to dig it when I use it so whatevs.

Friz Quadrata. It's one I've been abusing lately I'm afraid, but people seem to dig it when I use it so whatevs.

thanks, i like! the q and a are gorgeous

187985.gif

I'd like it to be on iTunes because my sister gave me a gift card and I'm too poor to pay for it through the rephlex site.

And there's plenty of Wisp on iTunes, just not the new album.

Archived