What are you currrently drinking?

YEK

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Drahken

pricklypear.jpg

Retarded expensive this side of the state (almost $10 a bottle!) but damn tasty. And it comes in a fucking box, kickass!

red stripe gives me a stinking hangover every time. can't drink the stuff....dunno why - it's not even that strong really.

My friend got a free case of Corona because she's in advertising but is trying to cut back on drinking so she gave it to me. I'm making my way through it before hitting the bar.

now and later

:wub:

Guest GrandPopPoplock

No you don't , my son...no you don't

I remember Surge having quite an after taste . It was like cough medicine and lemon juice

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

PHOTO_3890645_94312_7161701_ap_320X240.jpg

I found a time capsule in my backyard .

*wants*

lol thats crazy nostalgic, I remember a friend from junior high that would drink like 5 of those a day

I knew a drank them sometimes but that doesn't say much we would drink any soda if we had to back then

Guest uptown devil

PHOTO_3890645_94312_7161701_ap_320X240.jpg

I found a time capsule in my backyard .

*wants*

lol thats crazy nostalgic, I remember a friend from junior high that would drink like 5 of those a day

I knew a drank them sometimes but that doesn't say much we would drink any soda if we had to back then

they were never sold around where i lived, so i used to drink a six pack a day when we went on vacation to florida every year.

17591627_37d306ce66.jpg

used to love this too until i made the mistake of using it as a chaser the first time i ever took shots.

Archived