IGNORED

Planet Mu Forums disappeared?

Brandi_B

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

you could always rely on the planet mu forum for good music recommendations. that's how I got into MF DOOM and animal collective.

i thought you had an account once for five seconds, right after it started up and a few of us jumped over there. A few people were starting forums around then. i wonder if the bogdan forum is still going. heh ...

it was alright

too many threads seemed to turn into a troll shit fest by the second or 3rd page though, mostly by people apparently banned from XLT and watmm.

cool how the artists posted there on occasion

Guest Coalbucket PI

i would imagine getting off with the board owners' ex-missus then continuing to post is about as far as you can take IRL trolling really.

What happened? I don't think I visited the forum apart from once or twice many years ago

Orubasarot was getting more and more tolerable recently, I thought. Right before the forums disappeared he had started making some decently funny and at least slightly more wholesome posts. By his standards, anyway.

Hopefully they get a new site up that I can go back to reading. I don't really understand the Planet Mu hate. For a label that puts out so much music, I like almost everything they release. But then again I like dubstep & Mary Anne Hobbs so I suppose that's to be expected.

i thought you had an account once for five seconds, right after it started up and a few of us jumped over there. A few people were starting forums around then. i wonder if the bogdan forum is still going. heh ...

i think that was twoism?

lol, looks like everyone flooded over to xlt.

lol edit from mu thread on xlt:

Sano from (Avocados) on 2009-12-30 17:47 [#02355582]

Guess this was the last archaic designed music-board left.

I wonder if joyrex has a forum immigrant light that goes off to tell him to close the floodgates. The music and ekt forums could use the traffic. (not to mention poor u-ziq). Eurkea! Make it so all new accounts in the next month can only post in the u-ziq subforum :) Maybe mike p will start churning stuff out again. *puts on mushroom compost*

^ I recommend whoever puts a new one together use invision board, or something similar. The mu forum has some great potential, and has seen some great threads and visitors, but the organization left it trailing in the mist behind more modern boards. To each their own though.

Archived