IGNORED

Autechre used in program on serial killer Dennis Nilsen

Sam

So, my bro is sitting beside watchin a program on Sky 2 about Dennis Nilsen, and then i hear a snippet of the second song off of draft. Then Overand kicks in to set the scene as he lures a victim back to his flat. Then Tapr kicks in for the victim being wrapped up in a sleeping bag by Nilsen.

Mad.

if you see a channel 4 documentary about paedos or biological warfare or fallout or something, guaranteed there will be some boc or SAWv2 or something on there. i reckon warp made a tasty licensing deal with channel 4 around the time warpfilms was founded and chris morris was everywhere.

one of the nicer combos i've seen was a 30-minute documentary about wave power that exclusively used stuff from talk talk's spirit of eden.

haha. one time I watched a docco that used every song off endtroducing.

Was it about those people living in the. Old NYC subways? Dark Days. Great documentary

Guest Spittal

haha. one time I watched a docco that used every song off endtroducing.

Was it about those people living in the. Old NYC subways? Dark Days. Great documentary

Didn't Shadow make a dedicated soundtrack for that movie? I know he has at least a song called "Dark Days" made specifically for that.

Archived