IGNORED

10 year old dnb producer gets air play on Marryane hobb's show

producer snafu

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

yeah, but it's not him producing it is it? it's mostly his dad...

exactly, I guarantee his dad coached him through every generic loop pack samples download, did all the mixing and coached him nearly every moment of the production process. Think about it doodz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if he was coached through it this is still quite fucking impressive. I'm almost tempted to think he didn't make any of it and his dad did it all, and is just using the fact that his son is 10 to get huge attention.

That being said its quite fucking solid DnB even if that is the case. If we're wrong and this kid seriously does have skills. Either way I'm sure we'll hear more about this kid as the years roll by.

edit: just to add though all of the bullshit aside I think it's wonderful that a father and son can share interests like that. I'm sure there's more of you guys out there who are able to relate to your parents with music but my parents get sick when they hear my music.

lets upstage him. Does anyone have a child aged 6-18 months?

babydnb.jpg

lol, awesome, i love how there's an sh-101 under the voyager - it would probably be crushed to dust in mere seconds :D

i'm done with jungle, it's all shit ( that is except for a few choice exceptions)

(the silver surfer is the best part of this kids whole shtick.

maybe he will find new inspiration with alittle outside guidance other then his dad?)

'attack run' is alright

K I'm going to do some tracks with my son once my shit is set up again and make him a drone superstar.

Guest Adjective

it'd be fun to chase that kid down, or any kid really, and pin them down and fart on their head

What kind of fart would it be?

something deep and throaty like a big dog barking in his sleep

Archived