IGNORED

Sparkle Motion psychedelic mix

six

The latest! Had a lot of fun with this one, I wanted to do something a bit different with a psychedelic theme. Full of old psychedelic tracks, library music, and early electronic, and peppered with LSD propaganda samples. Fans of the Finders Keepers label and The Gaslamp Killer shouldn't miss out! Turn on, tune in, drop out.

Download

Stream on SoundCloud

image-7137_4B54837D.jpg

Tommy Forester Is Dead

Broadcast And The Focus Group - Let It Begin / Oh Joy

Boards Of Canada - A Is To B As B Is To C

White Noise - Love Without Sound

Harmonic 33 - Long Shadow

Air - Dirty Trip

Jean-Claude Vannier - Les Garde Volent Au Secours Du Roi

Alain Goraguer - Ten Et Medor

Broadcast And The Focus Group - You Must Wake

Boards Of Canada - The Smallest Weird Number

Holger Czukay - Fragrance

Jiri Slitr & Jiri Sust - Sugar Stealers / Man With A Typewriter

Amral's Trinidad Cavaliers Steel Drum Orchestra - The World Is A Ghetto

Bruno Spoerri - Les Electroniciens

Squarepusher - Song: Our Underwater Torch

Paul Bonneau - Univers Sideral

The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band - A Child's Guide To Good And Evil

Pierre Cavalli - Un Soir Chez Norris

Spectre - Arkham

Boards Of Canada - The Smallest Weird Number

Broadcast And The Focus Group - The Be Colony / Dashing Home / What On Earth Took You?

Boards Of Canada - Dandelion

Can - Vitamin C

The Gaslamp Killer - Birthday Music

Tonto's Expanding Head Band - Tranquilium

Bibio - Torn Under The Window Light

Guest Masonic Boom

From White Noise to Tonto's Expanding Headband? This was the most enjoyable mix I've heard in quite some time. Can't wait to dive into the others!

From White Noise to Tonto's Expanding Headband? This was the most enjoyable mix I've heard in quite some time. Can't wait to dive into the others!

that BoC - White Noise - Tonto sequence is a fucking suckerpunch. BoC at their most hauntological.

this mix is brilliant so far.

Glad everyone is enjoying this and thanks for checking it out! It was a blast giving a new genre a spin for this mix. Best enjoyed while chemically enhanced.

this is really good! good track list. but its missing The Residents!

Thanks! I worked a lot on getting a great tracklisting together but unfortunately for brevity's sake I didn't get to include everything I wanted. Good call on The Residents, I'm sure I'll do another mix like this one of these days.

• 1 month later...

Cheers Fred! Been meaning to check out your mix this week, tracklist looks killer! Looking forward to giving it a listen :beer:

Third play now, real good as always. The sample is a great basis and some parts of the mix I find pretty intense. I sent it to my friend, he just listened to the whole thing too, also liked it. :flower:

Cheers! Thanks for listening as always. Been super busy lately but when I get some time I'm excited to do another retrospective mix, but more 70s and 80s synth/krautrock based this time. Inspired by Oversteps and Fluorescent Grey's latest mix.

Archived