IGNORED

proposing

J3FF3R00

Yo. So today, I got a rock for my lovely lady.

I probably got scammed on the ring. I have no idea about that shit and was too lazy to do the research. I would say the whole experience was about 45% sketchy.

I actually got it at one of these places (starting at about 5:05)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bzz-PNO_hgiStock_000007743804XSmall.jpg

I've always been curious about the whole diamond district thing so I figured I'd just take the plunge there. Plus, I got what seems to be an amazing deal.

Anyway..

How many of you whores have bought a rock/proposed?

I have no plan and am open to ideas.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 277: 930-933

I buy rocks all the time, but then I use the rock to gather up the nerve to propose and have to get a new rock which I again use to gather up the nerve to propose.

It's a never ending cycle :(

Guest Adjective

Make sure her Powerglove is right-handed, if not, you should strongly consider buying one to help her with the adjustment. This shows that you've put some careful thought into the decision to marry.

As for the actual proposal: Roll up a Ben Franklin (or two!), slide the ring over it and have it ready. When you walk in the door after work, turn her around, pull her panties up, and hand her the engagement bill and ring. Whisper "Holla back" and walk right passed her. After that the balls in her court.

Yo. So today, I got a rock for my lovely lady.

I probably got scammed on the ring. I have no idea about that shit and was too lazy to do the research. I would say the whole experience was about 45% sketchy.

I actually got it at one of these places (starting at about 5:05)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bzz-PNO_hgiStock_000007743804XSmall.jpg

I've always been curious about the whole diamond district thing so I figured I'd just take the plunge there. Plus, I got what seems to be an amazing deal.

Anyway..

How many of you whores have bought a rock/proposed?

I have no plan and am open to ideas.

Best movie ever.

"baby I got a treat so deep in my ass that only your talented tongue can dig it out"

or put it in your foreskin, hold the foreskin tight and fill it up with piss like a balloon and then let it explode over her. What a lucky lady, a golden shower and a proposal all in one!

A romantic candlelit dinner, with a proper wine, Chopin's Nocturnes on the stereo and then down on one knee.

Make sure her Powerglove is right-handed, if not, you should strongly consider buying one to help her with the adjustment. This shows that you've put some careful thought into the decision to marry.

As for the actual proposal: Roll up a Ben Franklin (or two!), slide the ring over it and have it ready. When you walk in the door after work, turn her around, pull her panties up, and hand her the engagement bill and ring. Whisper "Holla back" and walk right passed her. After that the balls in her court.

Adjective is my favorite watmmer

Archived