IGNORED

Die Antwoord - Enter the Ninja

Guest chax

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

paraphrase... 'well, superman's an alter-ego when clark kent puts on the costume... ninja's like superman costume, except i never take the costume off, for life'.

i fuckin love these guys so much

• 2 weeks later...

they broke it.

(I think the tune is kind of fun, but this bouncy shit is NOT what I want from antwoord).

never heard of this crap before aphex twin invited them to play on his set or whatever, they seem pretty damn annoying and stupid and dumb

and shtick-y

hey everyone look at how weird we are... now buy our records

they broke it.

(I think the tune is kind of fun, but this bouncy shit is NOT what I want from antwoord).

it sounds like an MIA track.

never heard of this crap before aphex twin invited them to play on his set or whatever, they seem pretty damn annoying and stupid and dumb

thanks for the input

have you read the rules yet?

thanks for the input

nope. and i never will, just because of ppl like yourself

:facepalm:

also way to quote only the part of what i said and edit out the part is the obviously true

thanks for the input

nope. and i never will, just because of ppl like yourself

:facepalm:

man... you're missing out.

also way to quote only the part of what i said and edit out the part is the obviously true

if you don't get the obvious tongue-in-cheek element in die antwoord, you're a bit stupid.

anyway horses for courses, but just posting 'lol these guys suck' like you did is annoying and counterproductive. lots of watmm don't like die antwoord. the difference is the rest of them haven't posted in the die antwoord thread.

agreed. they should leave the next-level beats to dj hi-tek, not this fucking hipster.

Who the fuck is DJ Hi-Tek for real, anyway. There are a few different people that they call DJ Hi-Tek.

Does he/she even exist? Is it Ninja? WTF?

Archived