IGNORED

Is anyone here a sexual exhibitionist?

SR4

had sex in a department store change room,

in a club bathroom,

in a back alley

in a hotel bathroom with the other people staying in the room in the bedroom

and in Japan once, I fucked this white girl who was so fucking loud I'm pretty sure most of the other people in the ryokan heard us. I was a little embarrassed about that one actually.

hahaha so true.

from my experience, you would think youd be proud that people heard you going at it all heavy....but no....its incredibly embarrassing...

Well it's more that I was doing a white girl in japan, but the other thing too a little bit.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that reminds me

say im dry humping, as in

im faux-anally drilling some girl in the middle of some girl's kitchen )we both have our pants on), but then i get an actual boner and we start ramming harder....does that count as an exhibitionist act?

had sex in a department store change room,

in a club bathroom,

in a back alley

in a hotel bathroom with the other people staying in the room in the bedroom

and in Japan once, I fucked this white girl who was so fucking loud I'm pretty sure most of the other people in the ryokan heard us. I was a little embarrassed about that one actually.

hahaha so true.

from my experience, you would think youd be proud that people heard you going at it all heavy....but no....its incredibly embarrassing...

i'm still banned from spending the night at a friend of mine's :\

Had sex in a public park a few times. That ended when a bicycler rode by (we were next to a bike trail) and scared the shit out of both of us. Didn't help that it was like 3 o'clock in the morning.

Had sex in a womens bathroom in a nightclub. I don't think I'll ever do that again. She left the bathroom to make sure the coast was clear for me to leave after we were done but got distracted by friends. So I basically was stuck in the stall the furthest distance from the door and had to make a guess as to when the coast was clear and I could make a run for it. And if you didn't know women take forever in the bathroom and frequently go in groups. I was sure I was gonna get arrested that night.

For a while I dated a chick, who, when she was horny, occasionally would reach into my pocket and try to jerk me off. Didn't matter where we were but frequently it was in public. She'd kinda announce that she was grabbing my keys from my pocket just in case anyone noticed and wondered what she was doing. Surprisingly, I don't think anyone ever noticed or at least they didn't say anything if they did.

Ugh God. Fucking a girl in the toilets of a club. Hearing girls outside shout "hurry up and cum so I can have a piss". Exit cubicle, realising there's a window opening above that reflects down into the cubicle, so you could see exactly what was going on inside. Noticing a number of girls giggling who were clearly watching. Being too drunk to be embarrassed and just saying "ah fuck it, I don't give a shit" loudly as I departed.

In the morning of course, I definately DID give a shit

Peed off the bridge at Multnomah Falls in Oregon, watching the freeway go by below and got a fantastic boner once. Would have finished off, but the sign said "no visitors during dark hours" or something like that, so I already wasn't supposed to be there, and I didn't know exactly how visible I was, plus it would have weirded out my friend.

once while incredibly drunk at a pub i was sort of enticed into the male toilets with a girl of extremely large proportions. nothing loth, i went into the cubicle with her, promptly whipped off my trousers and boxers, sat on the toilet with a large erection and invited her over. what followed was honestly some of the best, but also most hilarious sex i have ever had. i just didn't care and totally went for it. i was manhandling this girl (as best i could) all over the confined space of the cubicle. at one point, she came and sat on me attempting to ride me whilst i was perched on the toilet. she was so heavy that we both immediately fell off the toilet and she caught her head with a glancing blow on the door. i thought nothing of it and continued ploughing on with vigour, now sort of balancing on top of her. all this action was obviously creating a lot of noise and about half way through i noticed that there were bangs on the door and occasional shouts of encouragement from other people in the toilets. these grew more and more as i continued, and by the time i had climaxed (with my finger in the poor girl's ass), there was a sizeable crowd waiting for me outside. it was a sealed cubicle so nobody had been able to see my antics or with whom with antics were being performed. all they heard was alarming sex noises. the best part of the whole experience was seeing their faces when i finally flung open the door and sauntered out with this behemoth looming ominously behind me. total silence. it was awesome.

once while incredibly drunk at a pub i was sort of enticed into the male toilets with a girl of extremely large proportions. nothing loth, i went into the cubicle with her, promptly whipped off my trousers and boxers, sat on the toilet with a large erection and invited her over. what followed was honestly some of the best, but also most hilarious sex i have ever had. i just didn't care and totally went for it. i was manhandling this girl (as best i could) all over the confined space of the cubicle. at one point, she came and sat on me attempting to ride me whilst i was perched on the toilet. she was so heavy that we both immediately fell off the toilet and she caught her head with a glancing blow on the door. i thought nothing of it and continued ploughing on with vigour, now sort of balancing on top of her. all this action was obviously creating a lot of noise and about half way through i noticed that there were bangs on the door and occasional shouts of encouragement from other people in the toilets. these grew more and more as i continued, and by the time i had climaxed (with my finger in the poor girl's ass), there was a sizeable crowd waiting for me outside. it was a sealed cubicle so nobody had been able to see my antics or with whom with antics were being performed. all they heard was alarming sex noises. the best part of the whole experience was seeing their faces when i finally flung open the door and sauntered out with this behemoth looming ominously behind me. total silence. it was awesome.

OMG LOL

well done to both of you

threesome;

I was at a wedding. I was kissing a girl in her car outside the hotel. Another girl in the hotel liked me and knew I was hooking up with another girl. She runs out screaming my name , opens the door of the car, she sees the other girl and they start making out immediately. The rest is history

i've had sex in so many places. we used to go to random parties so we could fuck on random beds.

among other things

ugh i hate you people

i've had sex in so many places. we used to go to random parties so we could fuck on random beds.

among other things

ugh i hate you people

yeah we mostly did it to people who deserved such treatment. though i was a bit of a closet prick in highscool.

i once got into a pretty intense fight after catching people doin shit on my bed during a party.

needless to say, they were thoroughly embarrassed and were not invited back.

Archived