IGNORED

Killer Whale Attack

Redruth

Guest El_Chemso

I imagine it to be like that bit in Deep Blue Seas where Samuel L Jackson is talking to the others an the shark jumps up an gets him from behind.

I sorta hope someone got it on video an it gets leaked.

Poor trainer thou, I bet she felt betrayed, and if it did infact pull her in by the pony tail it will be great for PE teachers to use from now on to convince girls to tie up there hair before netball.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Stoppit

Poor trainer thou, I bet she felt betrayed, and if it did infact pull her in by the pony tail it will be great for PE teachers to use from now on to convince girls to tie up there hair before netball.

yes, I've always felt that the constant threat of an orca-attack during netball games is an issue that's never really been addressed

Whales should not be in a fucking tank in fucking Orlando ..

It is sad a person had to die .. but for fuck sake .. leave the fucking whales in their fucking natural habitat and THEY WON'T FUCKING KILL PEOPLE ..

Fuck Zoos , Fuck Sea World , Fuck the Circus . leave the fucking Animals alone .. they are not here to fucking Amuse you ..

Whales should not be in a fucking tank in fucking Orlando ..

It is sad a person had to die .. but for fuck sake .. leave the fucking whales in their fucking natural habitat and THEY WON'T FUCKING KILL PEOPLE ..

Fuck Zoos , Fuck Sea World , Fuck the Circus . leave the fucking Animals alone .. they are not here to fucking Amuse you ..

!

Yea I saw on discovery that posse of renegade whales that put sharks into tonic and then ate them. Totally bad ass learned behavior. Made me think of the simpsons when the dolphins took over.

Guest futuregirlfriend

I imagine it to be like that bit in Deep Blue Seas where Samuel L Jackson is talking to the others an the shark jumps up an gets him from behind. I sorta hope someone got it on video an it gets leaked.Poor trainer thou, I bet she felt betrayed, and if it did infact pull her in by the pony tail it will be great for PE teachers to use from now on to convince girls to tie up there hair before netball.

deepest, bluest,

my hat is like a shark's fin.

When I saw Shamu at SeaWorld all I could think the whole time is that the whale was imagining killing us all.

I love whales.

Whales.

The Brits started the whole concept of zoos AND they used to put Africans (that's right, people) in zoos in London, displaying them as the missing link.

THAT'S why Americans like putting animals in tanks and cages. WE LEARNED IT BY WATCHING YOU!

anti-drugPSA_0.jpg

Guest ezkerraldean

The Brits started the whole concept of zoos AND they used to put Africans (that's right, people) in zoos in London, displaying them as the missing link.

THAT'S why Americans like putting animals in tanks and cages. WE LEARNED IT BY WATCHING YOU!

lol yes, i bet the BNP want to bring that back

fucking animals over is a truly global phenomenon, it's one of the things we humans have in common across the globe. let's all get together and fuck over animals together.

seaworld should really incorporate a daily trainer killing into their display.

they almost do

You guys should start a comedy routine. real life LOLs

Maybe it got tired of being called a whale. It's actually a dolphin.

A Welsh whale killer is killed by a killer whale in Wales

:wacko:

There's one more thing concerning whales. Recently, tagged Great White sharks would run this typical path, kind of like their local haunt, and then there was a sudden inexplicable disappearance. So, they go out and check this particular isle. They see goddamn Orcas running great whites damn near to the beach, knocking them in the air (killing them), extracting only the shark's liver, and leaving the carcass to rot on the beach. They also saw evidence of these Orcas coordinating attacks and fucking with the great whites. In case you weren't up on your predators, GREAT WHITES are it! There is none higher. Until you enter the badass killer whale who can fuck you up AND is possibly smarter than us.

Honestly, if you talk about size and brutality, it's no contest. Orcas can be up to 15 feet longer, and weigh several tons more.

Archived