IGNORED

Night mix

cern

This is my first mix I have ever done: http://kiwi6.com/uploads/hotlink?id=4f4day6iva

It's a pretty simple 23 minutes long mix with electronic music

Track list:

01. LFO Kringlan - Infekterad Signal

02. Aphex Twin - Perc #6

03. Unknown Artist - Siddub01 (Sidstation Demo)

04. LFO Kringlan - monoist

05. AFX - Liptons B Acid

06. Pita - Acid Udon

07. Gescom - A1

08. Plastikman - Ping Pong

09. Leo Anibaldi - untitled

10. Ceephax Acid Crew - Vax alley

11. Autechre - Rpeg

12. Paranoid Eimik - Kraft Radio

13. Tipper - Relish The Trough

Okay I'm listening to it during the day, maybe that's a mistake, but I find it to be a bit abrupt regarding the transitions and length of tracks. I'm not saying I can do better, smooth and long lasting transitions are hard to do, for me that is, but with tracks or parts of tracks this short, I think they'd need to be more interwoven in order for the thing to work as a whole. The way it is now it seems a bit more like you're skipping through something.

I hope that "helps" or maybe you weren't looking for feedback at all, then I hope I'm not being a dick. :smile:

Okay I'm listening to it during the day, maybe that's a mistake, but I find it to be a bit abrupt regarding the transitions and length of tracks. I'm not saying I can do better, smooth and long lasting transitions are hard to do, for me that is, but with tracks or parts of tracks this short, I think they'd need to be more interwoven in order for the thing to work as a whole. The way it is now it seems a bit more like you're skipping through something.

I hope that "helps" or maybe you weren't looking for feedback at all, then I hope I'm not being a dick. :smile:

no please, love the feedback. In fact this was my first mix I have ever done and I can admit the abrupt endings of the tracks and stuff..

I think under the time I was doing it, I just wanted to pull it together without planing it so well. I was thinking "yeeah nice fades!" but now when I listening to it: :facepalm:

Next time: planing it well, better tracks, smooth and more long lasting transitions.

Thanks for the feedback :ok:

Archived