IGNORED

You Cry, You Lose

vertsk8er419

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happycase

I thought Ugly's story was so beautiful. And that dog murderer seems like a really sweet guy and I think he's going to heaven.

that little black kid is just gathering his strength to leap mightily into the treetops
:cerious:

absolutely lumpen. that is Gau from FF6.

gau.jpg

that little black kid is just gathering his strength to leap mightily into the treetops

:cerious:

wow, dick

sorry, sorry. I really think 50 cent has taken this method acting thing too far, I barely recognized him

LOL x2!

impotentwhitecapitalist stop being so sensitive.

if you only experience moments of overwhelming joy and love, those too will become mundane.

yeah they became mundane and died out awhile ago for me.

I am a consumer capitalist at heart because when I find an exciting new emotion, I latch onto it until all novelty and purity is sucked dry.

I am a consumer capitalist at heart because when I find an exciting new emotion, I latch onto it until all novelty and purity is sucked dry.

i wish it weren't true for me either, as were only products of our environments, but i'm so disconnected from the environment that i've let define me as such, that i fear it can lead to a disconnection from all my primary emotional outlets, fuck it, i'm losing touch from my external world, i'm dwelling within. good thing i have "work" to keep me in line... :crazy:

crying, on the other hand, is such a great emotion, because it warrants a physical response and is truly healing when embraced. a lot of people train themselves not to cry, which is fucked up, at least i'm still in touch with feeling such a range of emotion.

Guest Pennywise

[youtubehd]euNNRq-6DXo[/youtubehd]

its the the mixture of the beautiful music and miyazaki's vision of humans living in harmony with nature that gets me. im a big poofta

oh and

[youtubehd]g-hltbU-pRI[/youtubehd]

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

this was legitimately the most depressing thread i've ever read here. congrats?

i love animals.

this thread was nothing but sadness until I saw this

brillkiant.jpg

LOL

Guest ruiagnelo

i have never kept that much contact and affective relations with animals, as my parents wouldn't like to have domestic animals around the house and because of the dog-phobia i have had since i was very little.

but i am very sad and kind of depressed when i come to know stories like these and i can see with my own eyes, in my city, how a lot of people make animals suffer simply because of their careless attitude.

Archived