IGNORED

food poisoning

Guest Franklin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck subway man... why does it always smell so funny? I walk past a subway every morning on my way into the office and every morning smell that weird subway smell...sort of a chemically, meaty smell. it freaks me out.

had a poker party after work a few months ago, people brought some pizzas from papa johns. everyone, including me, who ate the veggie pizza got horribly sick (4 people total). i've never had food poisoning before, spent 3.5 months in india, ate food alien to my body, ate it where my friends there ate, i.e., in a lady's house where i would routinely see cockroaches and other bugs i couldn't identify, and worse. no problems. but this papa johns sent me on a 3-day ride of vomiting and shitting that i will never forget. didn't get my hunger back proper for almost a week. thanks, papa.

Guest Franklin

haha. chaos you're right on. first thing i thought after the ordeal was over.

shitty thing is it's most water weight which you're going to gain back.

I got chicken tenders in this fast food place on campus. 1 hour after I knew it was bad. I was all bloated and had stomach cramps. I had the shits for 6 days!

Went back to the same place a week later, ordered the same thing. 1 hour later, shit city baby.

But I win cos I didnt eat for 24 hours after that meal and only had the shits for 1 day.

Moral of the story: Chicken is awesome.

ps: I didnt puke or anything so it was totally worth it.

It's not about whether it was cooked properly or not - it's how well they practice their safe-temperature regulations. More than likely, that chicken was fine, but since it was sitting at room temperature for more hours than it should have, it developed bacteria that made you sick. I NEVER eat pre-prepared items like that at sandwich shops, as they may look tasty (not to me, at least), but chances are they're well past their prime and a risk for food poisoning.

I got chicken tenders in this fast food place on campus. 1 hour after I knew it was bad. I was all bloated and had stomach cramps. I had the shits for 6 days!

Went back to the same place a week later, ordered the same thing. 1 hour later, shit city baby.

But I win cos I didnt eat for 24 hours after that meal and only had the shits for 1 day.

Moral of the story: Chicken is awesome.

ps: I didnt puke or anything so it was totally worth it.

lol, i love the logic.

It's not about whether it was cooked properly or not - it's how well they practice their safe-temperature regulations. More than likely, that chicken was fine, but since it was sitting at room temperature for more hours than it should have, it developed bacteria that made you sick. I NEVER eat pre-prepared items like that at sandwich shops, as they may look tasty (not to me, at least), but chances are they're well past their prime and a risk for food poisoning.

Ye I looked it up, and as you said it was probably a temperature issue. Either that, or some guy shit on his hands and touched my chicken.

No worries though, taste just like brown sauce.

i got food poisoning many years ago in nyc at some italian joint in little italy. had lots and lots of red wine with dinner. puked till i cried, then caught a plane home to chicago, puked on the plane, puked everywhere, got in bed, puked in bed, shit in the bed, woke up with shit evewyehre, showered it off, put a towel down in bed, went back to sleep, shit eveywhere again, showered off, puked, puked some more, turned around and shat some more. i couldnt drink red wine for at least a year as that was the last thing on my stomach before all that happened.

i got food poisoning many years ago in nyc at some italian joint in little italy. had lots and lots of red wine with dinner. puked till i cried, then caught a plane home to chicago, puked on the plane, puked everywhere, got in bed, puked in bed, shit in the bed, woke up with shit evewyehre, showered it off, put a towel down in bed, went back to sleep, shit eveywhere again, showered off, puked, puked some more, turned around and shat some more. i couldnt drink red wine for at least a year as that was the last thing on my stomach before all that happened.

Bahahaha

irl superlol, im sorry.

worst i ever had was from the washed salads in turkey. they seem to wash their salads in faeces so me and my missus ate loads of it... i suppose we must love the combined flavours of faeces and salad together (served with a nice dressing too if i remember). we must have got e-coli or something - i'm sure xxx will tell me.

so half way into our 2 week holiday, we were both confined to our hotel room fighting over who's turn it was to shit-spew. of course i'm a gentleman so i let my girl use the toilet to shit in while she spewed into a fruit bowl... and i just lay in the bath and shit-spewed all over myself for hours on end until i had no energy left to stand up and wash.

this was way before tub-girl btw.

chicken_head.jpg

That reminds me of the time me and a mate bought chicken drum sticks. Lashed em in the oven and then while we were eating them noticed that there was a head in there too.

It was awesome, we poked the eye with a fork and this eye juice came out.

I once had a contaminated/blighted kebab made by slarvy eyed greasy turk type, vomited 6 times on the way home and destroyed some plants and stuf in random gardens on the way home in anger.

fuck subway man... why does it always smell so funny? I walk past a subway every morning on my way into the office and every morning smell that weird subway smell...sort of a chemically, meaty smell. it freaks me out.

all subways smell the same. they actually designed a smell for their chain, now that's freaky.

all subways smell the same. they actually designed a smell for their chain, now that's freaky.

they do serve the same food.

they do serve the same food.

They have their own radio station. I think thats freakier.

Archived