IGNORED

oversteps t-shirt

oscillik

Oversteps shirt too busy...design takes up too much real estate.

I agree with the comment that it's a nice album cover but not too interesting for a t-shirt.

If it was all a bit smaller on the shirt it might work.

Guest theSun

yeah these shirts are really ugly. i can't say i'm too fond on the oversteps art in general. seems.... forced.

not too hot on the shirt, but i ordered it anyway.

it came yesterday and today got about 5 complements! the chubby dude modeling doesn't do it justice at all. the design really actually comes off in person.

although i did have a "girls problem" in that the text (printed on the inside of the shirt) gave me some pretty bad nipple chaffing when i walked to my lunch. :facepalm: bloody nips

How is wearing it inside out?

This should make the text nice and dark with a faint circle behind it (though the text would be backwards) Is there a fatty tag sticking out if you do this?

This should make the text nice and dark with a faint circle behind it (though the text would be backwards) Is there a fatty tag sticking out if you do this?

i've cut my tag out

Guest Greg Reason

Hey wearing your tag on the outside is cool remember... :facepalm:

How is the shirt when worn backwards? I want to be prepared like a mack daddy/ daddy mack for when Kriss Kross makes me jump, but I don't want to look stupid or anything.

• 1 month later...

How is the shirt when worn backwards? I want to be prepared like a mack daddy/ daddy mack for when Kriss Kross makes me jump, but I don't want to look stupid or anything.

Any owners have comment? I'm still on the fence, considering buying one

Not to, like, blow your mind or anything, but I would expect that the text would be back to front if you did that.

Archived