IGNORED

"'Siss for?"

OneToThirtySix

About eight days ago, I'm driving some forty thousand pounds of Coca-Cola someplace, and it dawns on me;

The code for having :cisfor: is not meant to be read "'siss for?", like the way a child might ask to clarify the justification of an object or action.

I should have watched more Sesame Street.

facepalmpedotrashbearselurehtdaer

Aside from that, in order to begin a legitimate discussion;

Nipple piercing: Steakhouse or gay bar?

Guest Lube Saibot

I knew what it meant from the get-go but i still use it as "siss for?!". Sometimes as "hurr hurr", sometimes as "you're an idiot" and sometimes simply to add a twist of artificial sweetener to an otherwise acrid post.

Guest abusivegeorge

I am sorry your thread is full of useless wankers 1-36. Lets go hang out in the pub roleplay thread.

It means, "C is for..." as in "C is for Cookie", which is obvious - this emoticon is meant to convey a similar meaning, as in what the user is referring to is bleedingly obvious, and also can contain an element of sarcasm, equivalent to "no duh".

Guest ezkerraldean

It means, "C is for..." as in "C is for Cookie", which is obvious - this emoticon is meant to convey a similar meaning, as in what the user is referring to is bleedingly obvious, and also can contain an element of sarcasm, equivalent to "no duh".

:cisfor:

:cerious:

Cookie%20Monster%201.gif

Cookie%20Monster%201.gif

Guest Calx Sherbet

Cookie%20Monster%201.gif

:orly:

Cookie%20Monster%201.gif

:orly:

Archived