IGNORED

Scott Pilgrim vs The World

zazen

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that it really matters, but the Numbers Lucent CD is in view while Knives and Scott browse the record store about 5 minutes in. You can also see Ultravisitor in this scene but it's not as easily visible.

numberslucen.png

Numbers Lucent

200px-Squarepusher_-_Numbers_Lucent.jpg

Not that it really matters, but the Numbers Lucent CD is in view while Knives and Scott browse the record store about 5 minutes in. You can also see Ultravisitor in this scene but it's not as easily visible.

numberslucen.png

Numbers Lucent

200px-Squarepusher_-_Numbers_Lucent.jpg

Ooooohhh. And here I was thinking that you meant some of Squarepusher's music was playing.

• 2 months later...

I've never heard of it either. :Looks slick though and probably very watchable.

6 months later and I loved the film, bought the comics and listen to the soundtracks at least once a week.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Thought I wouldnt like this but I rather enjoyed it, storyline wasn't really my cup of tea but beck music and wright editing made it good

I was kinda forced to watch this garbage last night at a friend's and I have to say it was probably the most painful experiences I've been through in a long time. :lol:

Guest Enter a new display name

This movie was so aimed at gamers, it was tiresome at some point... And the "unreal elements" were quite random.

holy shit this was terrible. I walked out after the first half hour.

Have to agree that said calling it 'terrible' is probably being way too generous lol!!!

Saw this in theaters and now on DVD. Fantastic film. Will watch again.

Read the first 2 books of the comic. Enjoyable but different. The "video game style" is hardly present in the comics (at least in the first two), and the movie really dials it up as part of the sensory experience. Also, Ramona is definitely lighthearted and playful in the comics, while more sultry and aloof in the movie. They're still both great as standalone works. I intend to read the rest of them.

• 1 month later...

I watched it for the second time on Friday. It's a feast of slick cuts and crazy action. The second half gets a bit too busy, but I'm still going to buy it on Blu-Ray.

Archived