IGNORED

Hello

Guest fingers

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, there's a whole load of shit members joining and resurfacing since that ET thread. Sort it out, Joyrex.

ET thread needs locking.

I believe JR is not a fan of rolling lols.

it worked :emotawesomepm9:

What happened with Masonic Boom, someone link me

thread

I joined this forum because I'm a somewhat obsessive fan of Aphex Twin and have been rediscovering a lot of the world of that kind of music. I also like a lot of the geeky sci fi futurist culture that goes along with this music. But I never expected the kind of hate-mongering, misogyny, ultra-conformism, conservatism, outright anti-intellectualism that seems common on this forum, from *THIS* kind of crowd.

:emotawesomepm9:

:cisfor:

thread

I joined this forum because I'm a somewhat obsessive fan of Aphex Twin and have been rediscovering a lot of the world of that kind of music. I also like a lot of the geeky sci fi futurist culture that goes along with this music. But I never expected the kind of hate-mongering, misogyny, ultra-conformism, conservatism, outright anti-intellectualism that seems common on this forum, from *THIS* kind of crowd.

damn, we lost an intelligent girl who loves electronic music, way to go guys.

thread

damn, we lost an batshit caaaraaaazeeeee girl who loves electronic music, way to go guys.

Guest uptowndevil

someone post a link to her flickr because that was like a train-wreck of facepalms. I wish i would have bookmarked it.

she definitely was able to make her self look scarily similar to rdj

Guest uptowndevil

someone post a link to her flickr because that was like a train-wreck of facepalms. I wish i would have bookmarked it.

she definitely was able to make her self look scarily similar to rdj

UfiiI.jpg

masonic twin

Guest margaret thatcher

didn't she write some rdj fan fiction or something?

i think she admitted that she hadn't had a shag in a while.

didn't she write some rdj fan fiction or something?

i think she admitted that she hadn't had a shag in a while.

yes, and yes.

sex fic tho.....

4 years. but it was "by choice"

http://tinyurl.com/yhxlzyt

whats a google?

She got offended because watmm gets all juvenile with the tits and ass sometimes, even though she pretty much only posted about RDJ's cawk for the last month before leaving. When confronted with why she didn't just start a "pics of RDJ's cawk" thread to balance the "Nice Tits" (etc) threads, she realized that she was also posting like a stunted adolescent and left watmm in teh shame, but she couldn't admit it so she said everyone here was a conservadox misogynist even though we're all, in actuality, totally gay for Sean Booth and way out about it.

But seriously, something in that "female-gendered producers of musics electroniques or whatever" thread really pushed her over the edge. I always thought she was good people, but I'm still a noob, so whatdoiknow.

I just looked through some of MBs stuff and I think shes very talented.

Now,Fingers,Werent you gonna tell us something about your digity self?

Guest fingers

Now,Fingers,Werent you gonna tell us something about your digity self?

nah, i'm scared that if i give too much info away someone will discover my embarrassing flickr account... and lets not even mention my blog

I just got online and what the fuck is going on

hello

Archived