IGNORED

Happy Birthday, Adjective!!

fischerbeats

YAYAYAYA!!!

icecreamface.gif

Have an ice cream sundae for you Sunday birthday!

fucking lol I watched that game with my mother and in a fit of pro-british south african patriotism exclaimed "GET THAT AFRIKANER RETARD OFF MY TELE!!"

Happy Birthday my special afrikaner retard!! :rolleyes:

Guest Adjective

thanks everyone!

it's the 13th though.

i asked my mom if she'd start a garden with me at her house for my birthday. so i'm looking forward to that... and i just had delicious tacos, so it's been a good day.

l'll have a wicked garden growing soon. flowers. dirt's prepped, flowers purchased, just waitin bout a week to plant for frost reasons, then I'll drop em in. It's actually pretty epic how much space it is too, you guys may shit a little. I can't wait in another month it's gunna be pretty as piss out there. we have a rather large pond with teh fishys n lillies too. ill post before and after pics. I'm feeling rather grateful right now actually, as my little oasis in the city is a grand thing. When all the flowers are blooming, blunt in mouth, dusk in the sky.... ahhh... that's what it's all about... maybe i'll do some vegetables some place else

blossoms.jpg

Guest abusivegeorge

lol Im loving the new lump

happy birthday dude, starting a garden sounds awesome. I plan on doing the same shortly

Lumpy has always been a top man! One of the best right from my first day here.

Archived