IGNORED

eye snogging

keltoi

anyone ever tried this? i just thought of it.

you could snog someone with your eyes pressed up, rolling against each other, exchanging eye juices and feeling the smooth sensation of slippery eye upon slippery eye with the added sensation of seeing the whole thing in a sexually charged, blurry close up.

extremely erotic.

Guest Lube Saibot

It's very eerie that i just came from the ophthalmologist after being diagnosed with conjunctivitis and the first thing is see on WATMM is a thread on getting conjunctivitis.

Guest futuregirlfriend

i licked a girl's eyeball, and yeah she did ask first. completely uneventful. no idea what she was expecting. eyeball on eyeball might change things though.

It's very eerie that i just came from the ophthalmologist after being diagnosed with conjunctivitis and the first thing is see on WATMM is a thread on getting conjunctivitis.

don't get what i got, my eyes stopped making tears a few months ago and now in addition to being a freak, i also get to be the guy who carries around little tubes of artificial tears which i drop in my eyes all day

to any ladies still interested in eye snogging.. the fake tears almost taste like the real thing

Oh I thought this thread was about "eye fucking" where you and a girl are looking at each other all excited and stuff and it's like uber exciting like Christmas eve. :cisfor:

Archived