Gingers do have souls? [NSFW]

chassis

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I come to think of this ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU7bFpPJiww

.. which i find more intense ..

this video starts very well but gets very boring, i thought it would of been amazing if they all started dancing. the m.i.a one is quite good, but i did skip in the middle, so good beginning and ending. but it could of been better i just don't know how.

the m.i.a song is forgettable really, but i like the sample, i take it suicide are a band worth checking out? any recommendations?

the song is terrible but i quite like the video

http://vimeo.com/7715536

Guest Lube Saibot

did MIA forget how to compose her own songs?

i would respect it a lot if she actually said at the beginning of the video 'music by suicide'

she has the exposure to introduce thousands of young hipsters to Suicide and she acts like she made it, it's kind of shameful

edit: i mean FUCK, even Bruce Fucking springsteen credits Suicide when he covers 'Dream Baby Dream' at his shows. The dude has more respect for cutting edge 70s industrial music than this timul tiger lovin' twat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJPloPHGbjc

And believe me i don't listen to any music by the dude who did Born in the USA, but come on MIA you act like you're creative and diss lady gagga for being unoriginal but what the fuck do you call this shit?

You might enjoy reading this.

She's a fucking ignorant bitch. Every single "hit" she has made is a major interpolation or a sample. Everyone acts like throwing some Bollywood samples, "world music" percussion, and 'edgey' yet ambigious references to the the PLO and Tamils in her shitty non-singing, non-rap scats is brilliant. People think she's a rebel b/c she bitched about some visa issues and her dad was in the LTTE. At the end of the day she's still an art student from London with a cockney accent and a fiance whose a trustbaby to the Bronfman fortune (worth billions).

And again fuck her for acting so neutral about the Tamil Tigers while saying the Sri Lankan government is committing genocide. I doubt that government is anything but innocent and honorable, but let's not forget the Tamil Tigers essentially invented the use of suicide bombers and kidnapped and brainwashed children to serve as soldiers. They literally terrorized that island for over two decades. But hey, their Tiger logo is awesome in that video for "Bird Flu," ain't it? :emotawesomepm9:

:cums stupid hard:

Wow. Intense.

The mine scene kinda annoyed me though because the explosions looked so fake. Mines and flames have nothing to do with each other. And at one point a mine explodes and you see a kid running through the explosion as if it's nothing. Maybe I'm just being anal about it but it really bothered me. Great video though.

Wow. Intense.

The mine scene kinda annoyed me though because the explosions looked so fake. Mines and flames have nothing to do with each other. And at one point a mine explodes and you see a kid running through the explosion as if it's nothing. Maybe I'm just being anal about it but it really bothered me. Great video though.

You're always anal about everything though. Even that elephant video?

lol

Guest Glass Plate

This video makes no sense.

How on earth does the video not make sense. It's one of the most simplistic narratives I've seen in a music video.

Pretty sure the most simple narrative in a music video would be "boobs", some other famous narratives would be "guitars , drums and singer", one of my favorites is "boobs, money, ass, and rapper"

Wow. Intense.

i was thinking the exact same thing. i was like, "are these mines or flares?"

the premise was good though. shows how oppression of people just because of religion/skin color/other pointless traits is ridiculous.

Guest Lube Saibot

MIA.jpg

'treally makes ya tink, nah? Gwan, ease on de bumboclat. I iz miz Cleo reincarnificated an vaccinated...

Wow. Intense.

i was thinking the exact same thing. i was like, "are these mines or flares?"

the premise was good though. shows how oppression of people just because of religion/skin color/other pointless traits is ridiculous.

Wait I though yer man in the jeep was launching grenades at them?

I really hate this chick. It's her voice, combined with the fact that she will never be anything more than the person who makes her beats. Plus, my last girlfriend (who looks a little like her) played her the fuck out, and that bitch was crazy.

Guest Lube Saibot

I really hate this chick. It's her voice, combined with the fact that she will never be anything more than the person who makes her beats. Plus, my last girlfriend (who looks a little like her) played her the fuck out, and that bitch was crazy.

LOL

Archived