IGNORED

Gingers do have souls? [NSFW]

chassis

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I didn't notice that it was the same guy who directed MIA-Born Free and Justice-Stress video. That explain why i found them similiar!

Guest Z_B_Z

they couldve at least elaborated the track a little.. the whole thing is just basically the ghost rider sample.. if they wouldve called it a remix i wouldve been more forgiving

God I fucking hate MIA. The Suicide sample/ripoff just makes it even worse.

Ditto.

they couldve at least elaborated the track a little.. the whole thing is just basically the ghost rider sample.. if they wouldve called it a remix i wouldve been more forgiving

It's "Paper Planes" 2.0

Here's how the song-writing process on both songs went:

"OI! SWITCH AND DIPLO I JUST 'EARD THIS KILLA PUNK SONG, WE SHOULD SAMPLE IT AND I'LL BE LIKE 'YEAH! GALANG! THIRD WORLD DEMOCRACY!" AND PITCHFORK WILL BE LIKE 'DIS CHICK IZ A GENNNIIIUUUSSSS!'"!!!

just to be a contrarian i'm gonna say i think her song has a totally different vibe than the original where the sample comes from and she's really making it her own. which i really think.

Archived