IGNORED

H.P. Sneakstep - The Swarm

sneaksta303

"Today in class, Dr. Sneakstep is taking his students onto an audio and visual journey, depicting his personal history with insects and the world they occupy. This particular adventure took place over the course of 2000-2009, during his periodic infested sabbaticals to the jungle."

theswarmsmaller.png

Stream, D/l, Flac, Mp3, Free!

H.P. Sneakstep - The Swarm

There is individual artwork for each track. I suggest you look.

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJwR8Jt6Af8

, which was made by Fishtank.

You can download it or stream it in better quality here.

H.p.Sneakstep-TheSwarm-6AphidHerder.png

ace stuff, love the theme and how you really managed to pull it off, every single track makes me think of insect swarms in one way or another. you should probably make another thread in ylc though for maximum exposure, it deserves it.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

ace stuff, love the theme and how you really managed to pull it off, every single track makes me think of insect swarms in one way or another.

indeedly deed

cool vid fishtank

boner beard claps all around

Love it. I really dig how all your releases have a strong theme and each track, though diverse, still has that main idea running through it. Such tidy packages chock full of brainy goodness. Great stuff.

Also I can honestly say this will be getting many plays. It's not one of those E.P.s you hear, it's good, then you forget about it. I am noticing more and more each time I listen, which is cool. That last track is one of my favorites - glad it's over 7 mins! :-)

Guest bigs

don't know how this slipped past me! i'll be giving this a few listens once i finish my semester tomorrow morning :D

Archived