IGNORED

Barber sodomised for shaving a beard

Macca

Guest JW Modestburns

wtf.

I'm against shaving as much as anyone, but I would never resort to violence.

Guest ezkerraldean

wtf.

man i watched this massive fucking 4 hour long civil war epic a few days back (Gettysburg) and it was worth it just for the epic facial hair. loved that shit

Guest JW Modestburns

wtf.

man i watched this massive fucking 4 hour long civil war epic a few days back (Gettysburg) and it was worth it just for the epic facial hair. loved that shit

Hot damn, those old civil war flicks are great.

Infact, the term sideburns was derived a civil war union general Ambrose Burnside.

ambrose-burnside.jpg

Guest JW Modestburns

ugh,

I got distracted during my last post and my comment suffered.

That last post was supposed to read "In fact, the term sideburns was derived from a civil war union general Ambrose Burnside.

The article cites no sources at all.

CDN

whatever that is.

edit:

Compass Direct News is a news service dedicated to providing exclusive news, penetrating reports, moving interviews and insightful analyses of situations and events facing Christians persecuted for their faith.

Compass Direct News maintains an extensive network of news bureaus and correspondents around the world. Whether you are a media outlet, organization, church, or just a concerned individual, you'll find Compass Direct News an invaluable resource with information presented in a way you can use.

Available by paid subscription, Compass Direct News subscribers with active accounts may republish information in print, broadcast and online media, crediting Compass Direct News. Non-media subscribers at the lower rate may republish for prayer bulletins or other non-media purposes without seeking permission, but all published items should credit Compass Direct News.

As Christian persecution continues to intensify worldwide, you need a source that can provide the most accurate, up-to-date information available...

... and Compass Direct News is that source.

Fuck religion. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

HxIJy.jpg

i'm pretty sure this guy is saying "photoshop me".

But he already has a ball-beard.

Haha I was gonna say that.

Guest Ricky Downtown

Sodomy is punishable by more sodomy.

It's an endless cycle. :wtf:

so hot

wtf.

Hot damn, those old civil war flicks are great.

Infact, the term sideburns was derived a civil war union general Ambrose Burnside.

ambrose-burnside.jpg

my late grandfather had one of those.

Archived